McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Any Texans fans out there? Andre Johnson question

Just got done watching the tape on the Jacksonville/Texans game this week and I'm seeing a trend....
    Is it just me or is Andre Johnson not looking good? He looks like he's lost 2 steps and does not have any fluidity (although he never really was - he was definitly more polished last year for sure). He had a good game in week 1 if I remember right, but he still didn't look like he is capable.

I can't find any information on him - but he does not look the same. Normally I don't make a big deal out of receivers - but Johnson IS a 'special' receiver and the only real playmaker on the Texans offense, although Owen Daniels is really starting to look like a player.

I know Shaub is part of the problem, but not the whole problem with that offense. He's missing open receivers often, but he's also got pressure - and lots of it - to deal with. Actually I'm surprised at how poorly the Texans O Line is performing this year in the passing game (they're doing fine in the running game).

Anyone know anything about Andre Johnson, though?
    Something just doesn't look right to me.

Wildcat
    Wildcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attached Images  

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Don't jump the gun, it was a bad game. He had 10 receptions in week 1 and he is as fast as ever.