HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minn Vs Titans(-3)

OK guys need our advice. as soon as i see this line tit-3 i jump on it .. but after all week i only can see the vick its the play here..realy i dont know how the vicks can win this one.. but most of the (EXPERTS) said. that they will win by 6 or 7pts...

keystonekid
    keystonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennesse 23 Minnesota 16
    I am on the Titans Sunday, but, is Vince going to play and if so, is he hurt?
    Last edited by keystonekid; 09-26-08 at 01:24 PM. Reason: addition

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah cant really see minnisota winning in tennesse

HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!

the line do not move .. fisher its for long a better coach that the minn coach staff...i will stay whit my wanger..FERROTE will have along day .. HENSWORYD will be up him all day...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Vikings +145 Moneyline

Minnesota is still slightly underrated and Tennessee is slightly overrated. The Vikings are strong at every position except QB, and we already saw that the switch to Frerotte was a great move. Tennessee has yet to face a team that can stop the run until now, and after the Vilkes stop the Titans running game, do you trust Kerry Collins to stand in against Minnesota's defensive front?

I may be in the minority, but I actually think Minny is the obvious call here.

maniac0201
    maniac0201's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Titans run like 70% of the time right? And you can't run against Minnesota.

PS: When I say can't run, I don't mean 'will struggle to run', or 'might not have much success on the ground', I mean they can't run on Minnesota.

hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Titans in this one -3... It's the smart bet.

Regarding the running game -- they are the hardest hitting team in football right now, and I don't think they'll have a problem opening up the run on Minn, regardless of what Minn has done to hold it so far this year.

- Hakrjak

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm staying away. Both teams can stop the run and both can run the ball, strength vs strength. I like Collins more than Ferotte, and I think Tennessee is more physical than Minnesota, so if I had to chose it would be Tenn -3.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Vikings +145 Moneyline

Minnesota is still slightly underrated and Tennessee is slightly overrated. The Vikings are strong at every position except QB, and we already saw that the switch to Frerotte was a great move. Tennessee has yet to face a team that can stop the run until now, and after the Vilkes stop the Titans running game, do you trust Kerry Collins to stand in against Minnesota's defensive front?

Jacksonville has a pretty good run defense.

supershark
    supershark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive already posted my thoughts on this game somewhere else on this board but ill reiterate what I said here. Minnesota is going to be blitzing like crazy if Collins starts at QB and taking him down hard. If Vince Young starts ... who knows where his head is at during a regular game, let alone now after hes brought a microscope on himself. Matchup favors Minnesota.

I LUV (.) (.)
    I LUV (.) (.)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn is giving up 9ts a game and Ferrotte will not put up points against this D.Tenn 17 Minn 9

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

On Titans here, they should cover by 6 or 7 imo

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Titans over-rated? They're IMO the best team in the NFL right now and have the formula to win it all - TOUGH defense and a running game. Minnesota is still only as good as they are on paper. If you break down everything, these teams are very close and matchup very well.

I don't bet a team because they have a better secondary (as the Titans do - the only place they are clearly better than minnesota) - what I DO like in this game is coaching and game management. Fisher is good for 2-4 wins/year by being smart and is about as good of a coach as there is in the NFL. Minnesota has one of the worst game managers/coaches going right now.

Where this game is going to be won/lost is in game managment and mistakes. I think Minn is still capable of making many - and the Titans D is more capable of forcing them.

If anything, find out the punt line and bet the over on that heh. But seriously, I think the Titans are the play here.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikings +145 Moneyline

minny isn't underrated, minny was just about the most overrated team out there. they started to come back down to earth, but now after blaming their struggles on t-jack, you and many others are just pushing them right back up. frerotte wasnt the starter in week 1 for a reason, and over the past few seasons, the vikings are getting easier and easier to gameplan for.

tenn has been underrated from the get-go, they execute better than most teams out there. as long as theyre healthy, there are only a few teams that can beat them. and the vikings aint one of them.

and i complete agree with McBa1n on the coaches

tenn -3

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikings +145 Moneyline

with ya

maniac0201

Gut feeling says Vikings by 10, but since its in Tennesee I'll go Vikings by 7.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a huge titans fan and all week I said to myself am going to bet titans and ride the wave. They have covered every game this season, but I just don’t know about this game leaning towards minny ml. They were very lucky to cover last week Houston was in the redzone all game FG and turnovers. if they want to win titans cannot miss tackles. Fisher is smart though if he comes out and throws throws throws titans win easily if they force the run and I think he might minny wins just my 2 cents.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quick personal analysis: Top 3 NFL teams - Giants, Titans, Cowboys.
    I had the line for this game at Titans -13; they don't have a high potent offense, so it brings the line down. But -3, I'll take it.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Any time a team has the ability to run on offense and stop the run on defense there is a chance for that team to go on the road and win. Minny can do both and that is why I'm going with Minny.

meffa
    meffa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teaser?

Would you rather tease Tenn down or Minn up if you were to put them in a teaser?

I think you either pick Tenn in this game or stay away all together. This is def a tough pick.

kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just cant understand how is that all you guys are going against a team that is 3-0 at home. -3 is a cheap line, it sholud be very easy for the Titans here in Tenesse. If you know something I dont know, please say it to me before I make a big bet to this team today!

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

This is going to be a tough defensive battle. I hit the under 36 as I can see this being a 13-10 type game so not betting a side.

hakrjak

Titans are leading by 6 and in the red zone again now... Looks like they are grinding Minn down!

maniac0201

um...he was about a yard short of the spot they gave and he fumbled. But of course its upheld.

hakrjak

10 pt lead at the half... Not bad, not bad....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Difference in game is 2 Minny turnovers led to a short field and 14 pts for the Titans. If Minny takes care of the ball on offense the points will come.