Krisfnbs
    Krisfnbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets VS chargers My insight and thoughts

I know its not very organized, and some spelling errors because my keyboard sucks but here it is:

Jets +9

-Brett farve is always good on MNF throughout his career.
    -Jets have great receivers in coles and cotchery, and they have a good RB in thomas jones.
    -the jets were criticized bu the media for not letting farve throw at all last week on the goal line which resulted in a FG
    when brett farve wanted to throw the ball. their coach mangini should let farve air it out more this game.
    -Both cornerbacks on SD including pro bowler antonio cromartie has recently sucked and given alot of penalties.
    -san diego has the "worst" defense in the league as of now 30/30 because they have allowed 26 points to the panthers, and
    39 points to the broncos in the first 2 weeks. they have allowed 300 Points per game average and brett farve is a hall of famer QB
    that doesnt usually get blown out. he reads defenses well. also the chargers dont have their best defensive player in shawn
    merriman. so that is affecting their defense. the jets have always been an average team and they would like to go 2-1 this week, but even if they dont win, they can still cover the spread.

Chargers -9

they are playing at home so the crowd will be involved. they have a very fast team.. philip rivers their QB has thrown 6 touchdowns and 1 interception with like 600 yards in 2 games. they have good receivers in vincent jackson and chris chambers. their TE is good as well in antiono gates however he does have a small toe injury(doesnt really matter hes played that way for weeks). very explosive. they are 0-2 this season because they lost the games on the last play both games(they should have beat denver last week the ref ****ed it up). they were an elite team the past 2-3 years winning at least 10 games each seasons. they just cannot afford to go 0-3, however
    this does not mean they will cover a 9 point spread.

overall game over and under: I am leaning torwards the over because i think tonight is going to be a shootout between rivers and farve.,
    i think Sd is going to pass the ball more and try and get the lead quick and the jets are not going to try and run the ball to get back
    in the game i thinki they are going to try and score quick too. I expect some bombs from farve to coles and cotchery, as well
    to vincent jackson and chambers.(maybe even a couple of 30 yd passes to gates.)

i like the jets at +9 and the over 46 in this game what do you guys think?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck im on over 44.5 Chargers will get their usual mid 20's I need the jets to get that offense going and score in the 20's .

Krisfnbs
    Krisfnbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just dont see the chargers blowing out the jets. I mean even if the score ends up being 14-0 quick, I forsee the jets trying to come back quick not slowly. Thus meaning airing it out deep. Something like 28-24 or so. 24-21 would be right around the 45-46 area which seems scary though.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on over 44.5 & a teaser Jets +14.5 over 38.5 I think the over will hit and i dont see the Chargers blowing out the Jets by more than two touchdowns. we'll see what happens good luck.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the over, expect an air show tonight.