bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Jets @ Chargers MONDAY NIGHT

Chargers -9.i Thought This Was A Little High,but I Think The Chargers Are Ready To Win Against Jet Favre With Out A Problem.i Think This Is The Best Play Of The Weekend.

Risking $1,000 Chargers -9.it Will Be -10 By Game Time.

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

IDK man, Favre said this was a must win. seriously doubt they lose by ten points

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I like the Jets +9! The Chargers defense has been horrible to this point w/o Merriman's pash rush! LT & Gates are iffy healthwise as well! The Jets caught a ton of flak for being so conservative vs the Pats and I think Favre airs it out here! NY has improved their O-line and Favre has more weapons than Pennington did w/Franks and 1st rounder Keller at TE while Stuckey is a pretty good 3rd WR (2 TDs)! I LOVE the Jets Over 17.5 team total! Small plays for me w/the Jets +9 and Over 44 for the game!

kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

are u sure on this bet ?

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Chargers -9.i Thought This Was A Little High,but I Think The Chargers Are Ready To Win Against Jet Favre With Out A Problem.i Think This Is The Best Play Of The Weekend.

Risking $1,000 Chargers -9.it Will Be -10 By Game Time.
    I am really thinking on betting on the Chargers today, just because everyone likes the Jets. It has to be something wrong in this line. -9 is a lot of points against Favre.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i love how i called this a week in advance and i dont see any assholes on this thread.where you at betplom???????/you f ucking little bi tch

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats on the right call.. i had it the same but changed my play at the last sec and lost.

now calling people out like that is not going to make you less of a target.

take the win.. they read your thread too.. smile and move on.

Robust

hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!

You Farve lovers have me in stitches over here, even a week later -- LOL.... "I'll take the Jets +9" -- bahahahahahahahahaha.....

Bahahahahaha.a.....

- Hakrjak

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hakrjak View Post
    You Farve lovers have me in stitches over here, even a week later -- LOL.... "I'll take the Jets +9" -- bahahahahahahahahaha.....

Bahahahahaha.a.....

- Hakrjak
    LOL!!

i had the right pick and was swept away by the farve mania..

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

Robust