eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

New Orleans vs. Washington?

So people always say that the lines are what the public think will happen; I'm looking at this New Orleans vs. Washington game, and it has New Orleans as the underdog (+1) not by much i know. But I have looked at 2 different polls, and one is saying 80 percent are taking New Orleans +1, and the other one is saying that 75% of the people think New Orleans will win. So shouldn't the line start to move to make the New Orleans the favorites?

Or am I just missing out on something with this game?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    So people always say that the lines are what the public think will happen; I'm looking at this New Orleans vs. Washington game, and it has New Orleans as the underdog (+1) not by much i know. But I have looked at 2 different polls, and one is saying 80 percent are taking New Orleans +1, and the other one is saying that 75% of the people think New Orleans will win. So shouldn't the line start to move to make the New Orleans the favorites?

Or am I just missing out on something with this game?
    Well by me being a Saints fan I can understand this line. The line makers are not sure what kind of Saints team is this. They don't know if they for real or not. Also the Saints are missing some people on Defense. But overrall they will b emore than fine against the Skins. I personally belive NO should be favored by 3 points! They have to much offense and the defense front 4 is solid and very underrated this year even though people have'nt seen them enough to realize.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Yeah...i took the Saints to win (-103). So we shall see.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

maybe the books feel that the skins have a good chance in winning this game so their attracting people to the saints , so if they skins win they rake in some huge money but if not they deal with their losses and move on.

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints...