max58
    max58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

9/12 CFL Winnipeg + 3

Bank

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

betting on a 0-4 road team, and already lost twice this season to toronto, and toronto has gained motivation to make a run at the playoffs...

not sure about this

max58

good piont csi- now you got max58 worried and thats not to often -

csimmalavong

i could see this game similar to the 3rd game with hamilton vs toronto. toronto lost previous 2 games to hamilton, so people thought toronto were gonna show up for the 3rd game, and they did end up winning that game....BUT, i cant see this type of motivation and hunger from a team like Winnipeg....that lost last week to Sask might have been the dagger right there, because they had that game....they blew it, once again.

but if you still like winnipeg, i would tease the +10, since the previous 2 games between these teams have been low scoring.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by max58 View Post
    Bank
    Sorry Max........For some reason, I like Toronto today at -3...........New coach, playing at home, and they have something to prove tonight......Also, Winnipeg no matter how great they play, cannot win on the road.

Are you hopeing for a close game??
    eg. Toronto 27-25 or 21-20

I just don't see Winnipeg winning.......and if they do....I am taking the rest of the week off in regards to the CFL.

Good Luck

max58

good piont csi-hd on both ends - does make max58 worried - i like the over in this game -

Bobby
    Bobby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by csimmalavong View Post
    betting on a 0-4 road team, and already lost twice this season to toronto, and toronto has gained motivation to make a run at the playoffs...

not sure about this

How often do teams in the CFL sweep a season series vs someone? Almost never. Since 1996 Winnipeg has covered the spread at least once per season vs Toronto every year, and only in one season have they been swept SU by Toronto. Winnipeg has been close in all their games this year vs Toronto. And if Winnipeg is going to win a game on the road this year would it not make sense that it would come against either Hamilton or Toronto, two of the worst teams in the league? Also what run at the playoffs? They are already 2nd place in the east. If anyone has the motivation for the playoffs it's Winnipeg. If they win the game they will only be 2 points behind Toronto for 2nd place...how often does a team that's 2-8 get to say that?? Give me Winnipeg ML, bombers are going to run all over Toronto in this game.

chipper13101
    chipper13101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Toronto will cover. They'll all be busting their hump to impress their new coach and try and hold onto their jobs. GL to all.

csimmalavong

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    How often do teams in the CFL sweep a season series vs someone? Almost never. Since 1996 Winnipeg has covered the spread at least once per season vs Toronto every year, and only in one season have they been swept SU by Toronto. Winnipeg has been close in all their games this year vs Toronto. And if Winnipeg is going to win a game on the road this year would it not make sense that it would come against either Hamilton or Toronto, two of the worst teams in the league? Also what run at the playoffs? They are already 2nd place in the east. If anyone has the motivation for the playoffs it's Winnipeg. If they win the game they will only be 2 points behind Toronto for 2nd place...how often does a team that's 2-8 get to say that?? Give me Winnipeg ML, bombers are going to run all over Toronto in this game.
    like i said, i cant imagine winnipeg coming out with that type of hunger....we well see though

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

For what it's worth, I'm taking Winnipeg on the moneyline.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm taking Winnipeg on the moneyline.
    I was going to mention that I think the Argos are putrid, but I didn't want to jinx the Bombers, I really like my Winnipeg +135 wager now though, looking good.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Ughh...I have both favorites tonight. Gotta pull for the split.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Ughh...I have both favorites tonight. Gotta pull for the split.
    I like Calgary tonight, since I waited to see how my Bombers bet was doing I got Calgary -3.5

max58

yep

Tor 9

Winn 39 in outright dog rout =