kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

keeping a record?

i just joined and i'm trying to figure out if this site keeps a record of your picks? or do i have to update my picks manually? please send me the link. thanks!

and what are the "my points" for?

i rather have someone tell me in their own words so it's easier to understand.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

you have to do it manually. I'd recommend using an xcel spreadsheet instead of doing it here on the website. Xcel has many more features that the spreadsheet on SBR does not have.

If you want to be a profitable handicapper, keeping a spreadsheet is a must! Otherwise you'll never notice patterns or sports where you are consistently losing money.

As for points, they're like currency on this forum. You can transfer points to other posters by clicking the yellow coin at the bottom of their post. Generally, points are given when you appreciate something that someone has posted. Check out the SBR Store and see what you can redeem your points for.

Best of luck to ya, if you're careful, do your own analysis, and follow skilled handicappers on this forum, you can make a killing. Make sure you look up bankroll management, it's the most important thing about gambling

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

thanks! that helped a lot.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Good luck!