mtxj30
    mtxj30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

What are some important threads/websites i should read

i am a noob and know nothing

donatello167
    donatello167's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Complete Think Tank for beginning. It may take you a while to read and way to understand, though.

Insoluble
    Insoluble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Yes,

The think tank has a lot of math and good strategy that should b absorbed. It might take a while to absorb and you do have to sort through some weaker threads to get to the truly useful stuff but that is the stuff you will really need to be a long term winner. It will take time and work though so don't expect to understand it all in one day. Take your time and absorb at your own pace.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

welcome to SBR. And yes you should take a look in our Think Tank

wh8amin
    wh8amin's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome...learn how to earn points...

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mtxj30 View Post
    i am a noob and know nothing
    Think tank maybe a little too much and be very discouraging. Unless you are into that sort of stuff, then jump right in. I, as others have written some really good articles to help beginners learn the basics.

Money Management is the most important thing you want to learn about first.
    Then things like using a sports betting free plays effectively

Once you get some of the basics down, then move on to seeing what type of bettor you want to be: One that uses complex algorithms with quantified data or maybe someone that uses their emotions "gut" feelings. Which ever you are both will have their sucesses and failures. You are starting on a long hard road and maybe, just maybe you will find the road to success in sports betting through the jungle of "touts" "systems" "emotions" and wade through a quagmire of your own despair. Then maybe you will find your way.

Best of Luck, and remember, play smart,

ok now what
    ok now what's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pick a topic or two in Think Tank and start there. Just go with what looks like it meets your interests. Take it in small bites.