nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which prepaid gift/debit cards currently work on Bookmaker?

Hi, new to sportsbetting, just registered at Bookmaker and was planning on depositing with either an Amex or **. Unfortunately, new players can only deposit with a VC. With that not being an option, was just gonna go the ** route, but realized I'm low on cash(full time student at a big party school and being several hundred miles away from home), thought it was better to save the cash. And the ** fee is like $15 and I only want to deposit the minimum of $100 to qualify for a bonus. Next, I chatted with a rep at Bookmaker and they were very helpful and said XXXXXXX cards have been hit or miss, but have been working. They even gave me the first 4 #s of the specific cards that have been working. My question to all you guys is what's your experience with these XXXX gift/debit cards with sports books. I know for the poker sites, they've just about stopped working completely. I just don't want to fill a card with $100 and then have it not work. Can anyone confirm that these VC ********** cards work or not on Bookmaker. Thanks in advance.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

the greek has been good lately at taking cards.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    the greek has been good lately at taking cards.
    hey thanks for the reply , just checked out their website, I have a ** and don't mind paying the 1% charge from **, but do you know if it counts as a cash advance or just a regular purchase? Although, I'm doubtful my ** will work since it's a chase ** and they haven't been too good with depositing on gambling sites. I'll give it a try anyway, but if it does work, concerned about the cash advance cause I remember using it at an ATM and got hit with some crazy fees.
    Last edited by nyed1010; 12-05-10 at 04:35 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure but with any betting site try to use a card that allows international transactions and also works with purchases labeled as card not present. So any pre paid card check to see if it mentions anything about buying stuff online and international transactions being allowed.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Not sure but with any betting site try to use a card that allows international transactions and also works with purchases labeled as card not present. So any pre paid card check to see if it mentions anything about buying stuff online and international transactions being allowed.
    Yep.

Good luck, and if the card doesn't work, just use it for other purchases.