PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Intro

Long time lurker and finally decided to post. I've been gambling on sports for 21+ years, started with a local back in the late 80's, moved to Bowmans in early 90's, which was over the phone only at the time, and later moved to Internet based books. My first online book was probably WSEX.

Since I have found SBR my gambling IQ has risen dramatically. I dont agree with all of A+ books listed here because I think it is a pay to play system but I use some of them none the less. The books I currently use listed in favorite order are

#1 Heritage
    #2 Bet Jamaica
    #3 VIP
    #4 Greek
    #5 5Dimes

I enjoy reading the forum daily and feel like I know many of you already. I'm not sure why it took me so long to post but here it goes.

PD77

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

Welcome Aboard!

What do you mean by a "pay to play system"?

ejfel01
    ejfel01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Hello there and welcome PD77. I don't think I will last 21 years in this biz, not even 1 year.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

enjoy the site....welcome..

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes everyone. I don't want to derail my intro but to answer your question Pedro, I sometimes think a books rating at certain watchdog sites can be bought or withheld because it does or does
    not advertise with them. It is not as prevalent at SBR as other watchdogs sites but exists nonetheless. To be a true watchdog they can't accept advertising dollars from the sites they are monitoring. Its a catch 22 situation that probably can't be resolved but SBR far and away does the best job at it.
    Last edited by PD77; 11-13-10 at 07:50 AM. Reason: spelling