changkaikk
    changkaikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 978

checking new post from a poster??

just joined, but long time reading here.
    Is it possible know when a poster (ex yyyyyy) submit a new post?
    ty

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

Hey welcome aboard!! its is always nice to see somebody come out of lurker status and join the conversation!

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, I think you can "subscribe" (not sure if that's the right word) to a thread. That is, if somebody makes a post you would get an email alerting you to this. Although I am not positive they have that here I may be confused with something I saw somewhere else.

But is that what you mean? Everytime a particular member posts you would get an email or something to alert you?

In the meantime, you can just single left click on the name of the poster you want to follow and several options will pull down -- the bottom one is "find all posts by Chainkaikk"

if you click on that choice it will pull up a list of that persons posts with the most recent on top.

Hope that helps! And Good Luck!

changkaikk

ty for answer. I knew "find all post by... " But I'd like other thing, without checking single poster's name.

changkaikk

and I'm happy... now i'm not lurker, even i I'll post seldom: my english is very poor

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

sorry about spelling your name wrong, I got it now -- changkaikk -- good luck and happy posting -- don't worry about the english

changkaikk

134 views and no good answer or my problem: so I think it's impossible.
    ty again Pedro