bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

please explain parlay

when you lose, do you multiply the stake to the given odds?

just asking because when you win, thats the way you compute for the winnings right?

McDeere
    McDeere's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you are using your real money to bet , first, make sure that you pick the best winner of a day ac to its value and secondly make sure it is the only bet you'll place a day. don't exceed. it will definitely profit you in long run.
    if you are using just betpoints for fun. you can arrange them as you want.

ejfel01
    ejfel01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The stake is given. Given you play a parlay with 3.82 odds( european odds), with 100$ stake you can win 382$.

Jeffrey2010
    Jeffrey2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post
    when you lose, do you multiply the stake to the given odds?

just asking because when you win, thats the way you compute for the winnings right?

No you don't multiply your stake when you lose. If you bet a 3 team parlay at most places, and each team is -110, you will normally get 6-1 odds.

If you bet $10 and lose, you will lose $10. If you win, (all 3 games win) you will win $60 (and get your original $10 back)

If you bet $100 and lose, you will lose $100. If you win (again, all 3 games have to win) you will win $600 (and get your original $100 back).

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

This Best Parlay Odds page may be helpful. Depending on how many teams you are going to bet some books are better choices than others.

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey guys thanks. now i totally understand it. hopefully i would be able to win rather than lose money.

peace out

milo
    milo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post
    hey guys thanks. now i totally understand it. hopefully i would be able to win rather than lose money.

peace out
    my hopes are same