vijacukure
    vijacukure's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triobet is scam !

Anybody can help me . I won aprx. $ 500 in Triobet , but they dont pay won money , what can I do more ?

Vija

xCointoss
    xCointoss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck claiming your money

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triobet and NordicBet if i remember well are the same company.nordicbet has paid me several times.what method have YOU tried?i think it s a mistake and nothing else,

Theraflu
    Theraflu's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow shit !!!

cakiemonline
    cakiemonline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stoplosses with bad sport betting sites.

Rhapsody74
    Rhapsody74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I Confirm!

Triobet is a scam. they say they reserve the right to close accounts without notice and without giving a reason.. seriously? not only that.. but they ACTUALLY DO IT. These people are crooks.

I signed up and made a deposit for the first time ever on March 19, 2014, played poker for like 1/2 an hour and made a few bets on soccer, then suddenly to my astonishment I find out that they froze my account without notice, asking me for id documents. No problem = I sent them all my id documents, after which they reply saying that my account is closed forever because I broke their terms ( which is absolutely nonsense and absurd) I played for like 30 minutes for the first time ever in my life on this website and the microgaming network for that matter!!! These folks will close accounts for absolutely no reason. and the worse thing about this is that none can stop them. RUN!!!! stick to popular sites.

starzmcallo
    starzmcallo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree