Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Deposit Options

Hey guys,

I used to bet with offshore books like 3 years ago, but since then, have just been betting with a local bookie. I'm trying to get back into online betting, but it seems like quite some things have changed for people in the USA (like me).

I used to be able to deposit my money with my CC or Debit card, and would just receive a check for withdraws. From what i understand, i cant use that method anymore if i am from the USA? So what are my options for depositing money into an account? Id prefer a quick/cheap/easy method, which is why i really liked just being able to use my debit or credit card in the past. So what can i do now? It seems like there are so many restrictions on US customers, that its just getting confusing. I cant use CC/Debit at all, can i? Can i just use westernunion.com? Can i buy a VC (or any company) gift card and use that? Id appreciate any help with this...

Also, i used to bet on WSEX, but it seems like that site has really fallen off (based on the ratings). Im looking for a new book, and based on the ratings here, legends, BetJamaica, and 5dimes seem like the highest rated ones for people from the USA. Any suggestions on which one to go with?

Thanks a lot guys!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Right, avoid WSEX. You have some good choices there. The best suggestion is to call. The deposit options change and they can do more over the phone. 5Dimes and Bodog are fast taking a deposit as well.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Iv been reading here that people from the USA cant use CC/Debit card, but in talking to 5dimes...it appears that they accept CC from the USA...

So is there something i am missing here? Seems like using a personal VC is much easier then having to go through some other website...No?
    Last edited by Cicima6709; 09-12-10 at 06:06 PM.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I use Caribsports and use a gift card VC through ************* to deposit funds into Caribsports. It sounds like a hassle and nobody likes using third party site to fund your account, but once you get used to it you will realize that it's not a big deal.
    I like Caribsports website layout the best, CS is top notch, and great for small players. The send memo is a great feature they have and respond time is always less than 5 minutes. Others on here complain about there lines being off, but I think they are competitive and been with them for 10 years. I never used a different book, but reviewed the top 10 books and still prefer Carib.
    Good luck!