freeagent
    freeagent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Can we have 2 accounts in one household?

Does SBR allow 2 different accounts in the same house/server/ip address? Live with someone who had an account at sbr for a while. Now I joined and don't seem to have the same access, like I cannot pm anyone and I'm not getting any points even though I'm on everyday since joining? Any info would be much appreciated.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Hi. No sir, it is against rules to have 2 accounts and receive benefits.

freeagent
    freeagent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Hi. No sir, it is against rules to have 2 accounts and receive benefits.
    Thanks for the reply, I had a follow up question. I was moving to a new location soon where I would be the only one with an sbr account at this new place of residency. Will the sbr site automatically know this and grant me full privileges immediately (points, pm, etc) or do I have to notify a mod or another procedure to get full access to the site? Or will I have to create a brand new account on sbr after I move in order to gain full privileges? Thanks for the help in this matter.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suggest you establish a new account at your new residence, keep it nice and simple for yourself. GL.

NicoleNicole
    NicoleNicole's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the reason for this? What if a house full of gamblers live together and all want accounts?

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Most places only allow one account per household to prevent fraud. To open another you need permission. What it is, is having more than one can **** them all up when it comes down to requesting something from them such as a cashout or something. They will deny such things for any reason possible and will definitley use that as an excuse to do so.