-105's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lying sales people

So this website calls me non stop, i deposited one time and lost, I tell them I want same bonus or i won't play again. They call back 4 days after saying 50% cash bonus on 1k, I say what's max bet, he says 5k. Well what you know after i deposit I go to bet 1500 site says 1k max bet. I go to chat ask him what's up with that. he says it's only this game (all star mlb) so i don't think anything of it. I win the bet. I go to bet 2600 on something once again max bet 1k, I go to chat they tell me that's my max, i say the salesman told me 5k on moneyline. Nope it's 1k. I talk to a line manager, same thing 1k if i want to bet higher "send more money" .

Long story short I was told 5k max bet, i deposit only have 1k limit, salesman tells me he didn't mean to lie to me , he didn't know.

Well I'm crushing them with this 1k max bet ran up to 8kish, I completed the 10x rollover now i'm waiting out a 3 week "hold"

I want all my money from these guys , should I just sit out 2 weeks then cash it all out? I told them raise my limit I will play, Keep the limit the same i'm cashing out.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you have to believe the salesman didn't know. doesn't sound like deliberate attempt to get a lousy 1kout of you. would seem that they would want your business but don't want you to hit and run after a 3-0 run and take them for 4-5k. just sound business decision by the book.

doesn't there "bonus whoring" rules stop you from doing that? In the rules it says they can take back the bonus and whatever you won from it.

Or the three week hold?

I guess in this industry sales people don't have to know what they are selling or give you acurte information. May I ask how you can say "solid buisness decesion" by the book. Would you also say being a deposit only book is solid buisness too?
    Last edited by -105; 07-20-10 at 09:11 PM.

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I completely agree that salesmen should know the product they are selling..otherwise there really is no point to talking them

Unfortunately it seems more common than not that CSRs for offshore books have only a slight idea what they're talking about and you can't really rely on what anyone but a manager says..and I agree it doesn't seem like they were trying to screw you (A 1K limit on the All-Star game isn't exactly unheard of)..but...

3 week hold???? There is absolutely no reason for that..sounds like somethings up..GL resolving everything, it definitely sucks to win as much as you did and have to worry about getting paid

I should ad that I had a 1 hour conversation on chat with the salesman about how I play, where my money comes from.... what I take in school. This wasn't a 2 min conversation, I made it clear before I deposit I only like to play if I can bet my whole roll, obv to the 5k max bet stated at which point I would cash out if I won like 9 in a row or something.

unusialsusp5

you are 100% in the right, but i reiterate that the books don't want customers like you. hit and runners are scorned by the industry. they want you to bet a lot of games every day and continue to deposit every week. they will treat you like gold if you don't withdraw. especially in this down period of slow deposits. during football season when deposits are streaming in they are more flexible.

I guess my win % was too high, just had my bets slashed, lets see how long till i get my $

Have to wait 2 weeks to withdrawl cause of the 3 week hold, they say my rollover is complete

Is betting only moneyline baseball and winning the easiest way to get cut off?

unusialsusp5

they could pay you today. but they want to hard ball you so you won't withdraw. they want steady bettors who only withdraw about 10% of the money they have deposited 3-4 times a year! they started a profile on your tendencies right off the bat and are trying to discourage you and retrain you to bet,deposit and withdraw the way they want.