RaginCajun
    RaginCajun's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to use moneybookers

so i just made a money bookers account. they are in the process of sending my my verification letter so i can finally deposit some money. im gonna play on 5Dimes.com but how do i deposit my money from moneybookers account into my 5dimes account? is there an option like there is for a credit card?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit Card or wire transfer to MoneyBookers. The wire transfer will cost you $30+, but the CC also has a % based fee.

RaginCajun

Yeah I know how to put money onto moneybookers but how do I get that money onto 5dimes? There is no option for a money bookers account. Do I link the two somehow?

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes it is surely possible via Moneybookers to deposit/withdraw on 5dimes.
    If have problems just chit/chat with Live customer support.

RaginCajun

I didn't see an option that said moneybookers maybe I overlooked it. I'll talk to live support. Thanks

applemonkey
    applemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

for us customers?

RaginCajun

i still dont see an option to deposit on 5dimes with moneybookers. the only options available are:
    1. W.U person to person money transfer
    2. Gold-pay
    3. eWallet Express
    4.***

which one do i use money bookers with? and another question, how do i even deposit money onto moneybookers in the first place. i cant find an option for that either

Genghiz
    Genghiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    so i just made a money bookers account. they are in the process of sending my my verification letter so i can finally deposit some money. im gonna play on 5Dimes.com but how do i deposit my money from moneybookers account into my 5dimes account? is there an option like there is for a credit card?
    Go to Cashier - Select all other metods and there you have deposit via moneybookers.

RaginCajun

thank you, i did not select the international button. and do u know how to add funds to moneybookers via a debit card? i looked at a site saying that i have to verify the card by doing something, but there is nowhere for me to verify the card....

RaginCajun

well i guess i cant use my moneybookers account on 5dimes because im american. there goes all my hopes and dreams of winning big. any other suggestions of what i can do?

Genghiz
    Genghiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have my MB account verified long time ago, but if I remember well you don't need your account to be verified for uploading funds.

Try: Upload funds - select Use a new credit/debit card - fill in your name, card type, card number etc.

Then select the card details just added. And check 'I will use the money deposited with this credit/debit card for GAMING purposes'

Hope it works.

vegasplays
    vegasplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

just use paypal

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    well i guess i cant use my moneybookers account on 5dimes because im american. there goes all my hopes and dreams of winning big. any other suggestions of what i can do?
    Since you are from the US you will not be able to use Moneybookers for any online gambling. You should concentrate on **/**, wire, or cashiers check to fund your perfectly legal/illegal (depending on the state) activity for now, until some type of US regulations are passed.

Best of Luck,

lTheShadowl
    lTheShadowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also made the mistake of creating a moneybookers account and then found out it can't fund any books I use. I just use ** online now, piece of cake!

RaginCajun

At vegasplays, your allowed to use paypal for 5dimes? I didn't see an option for that for where u deposit....