robert78787
    robert78787's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Everybody - Newbie here from India

Hello Forum Members,

It seems that this forum have really good active participation by other members and i am sure i would get answer to my question...

I am from India and i am always interested in betting on cricket matches... As my country itself is crazy after cricket... As most of you know that betting is illegal in India and i am not having any contact with local bookies, as they operate ungerground secretly...

I opened one account in William Hill and Bet365 and I contacted customer service department through live chat support and ask them that do you guys have customers from india who bet online from india?... They said yes they lots of customer from india betting here online... I ask them how do they deposit money here on your website... They replied disclose that information... I said ok but you tell me which is the best payment method customer from india use to make payment... Customer service rep replied that they normally you Credit card and E-wallets...

Now i tried making payment through my ************ (i used few different credit card) but all the time it denied the transaction as our banks have restriction....

So i went to moneybookers and created one account there i tried to verify my credit card for which they debit a small amount in my credit card and that becomes my verification code... When i did it i got message from my bank on my cell phone that INR 95 point something has been debited to your account towards the payment to moneybookers ltd. After that i called my bank credit card department ask them about the transaction detail in order to get verification code... bank rep replied that it would take 2 to 3 days to get perfect details as of now i can only tell you that money has been debited towards the payment to moneybookers. Next day i again called the credit card department and ask him about the transaction... Now you would surprise with this reply from bank rep... He said that not single penny has been debited to your account. I said yesterday when i spoke to another bank rep he said that money has been debited and even i have message from bank that money has debited by moneybookers and now you are saying me no transaction have been done so far...Bank rep suggested me to make that transaction again from that site. So i went to my moneybooker account and there i am not getting any option through which i can verify credit card the only thing it showing there is enter your verification code.... I am stuck now and i am very much interested in Betting, now i dont know what to do...

Here many people are from India and i would like to know how do they bet online... Even other people can also show me some way...

Your support would be much much appreciated

Thanks in advance

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

wow i'd be so mad if i had to jump through hoops like this...

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

India Sucks!!!

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robert78787 View Post

So i went to moneybookers and created one account there i tried to verify my credit card for which they debit a small amount in my credit card and that becomes my verification code... When i did it i got message from my bank on my cell phone that INR 95 point something has been debited to your account towards the payment to moneybookers ltd. After that i called my bank credit card department ask them about the transaction detail in order to get verification code... bank rep replied that it would take 2 to 3 days to get perfect details as of now i can only tell you that money has been debited towards the payment to moneybookers.
    PM sent to you.
    You missunderstood some things toward moneybookers and your bank representatives arent clever to comunicate with them about this. Do not ask anything from your bank officials becouse they do not have a clue about moneybookers sure.
    Last edited by Krtica; 05-16-10 at 08:42 PM.

coronaerabrahim
    coronaerabrahim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi robert welcome mate , i am coronaer abrahim from India, Goa , nice to have you here .Hope we can beocme friend

syamster
    syamster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Go to NETELLER, neteller is one of the easiest ways to fund money. Also MoneyBookers never allow you to use the credit card fund for gaming purpose.

prinica
    prinica's Avatar Become A Pro!

right says syamster