SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

An introduction into mySBR

Q: What is mySBR?

A:
    Think Myspace for sports bettors and enthusiasts. Your mySBR pages are free profile hangout spots that are automatically created for you once you register an SBR forum username.

Before getting into the neat features and other fun ways to take advantage of your personalized profile pages, lets first go over how to access your page.
    • Accessing your page: yourusername.mysbrforum.com
    • Bill Dozer would be 'billdozer.mysbrforum.com'. For names with underscores in them, simply type the text only version of their name. SBR_John is sbrjohn.mysbrforum.com.

Now that we know how to access our mySBR profile pages, lets take a further look at the different kinds of features offered in our totally free profile hangouts.
    • Blogging: Are you the type of person that has a Myspace, Livejournal, or Facebook page? If so, with mySBR you can make use of the same blogging abilities, access a 'blog tree' of previous entries, sort by calendar date and much more. Here are some pictures to help familiarize you with a basic interface of the blogging tool.

• Play Tracking: Not a whiz with Excel? No sweat! We've completely simplified the pick tracking aspect for you, and even tally your W/L % and unit +\- automatically. All that's required of you is entering the plays and selecting the sport. Complete customization is right at your finger tips!

Other cool mySBR features

• Image Hosting: Host up to 3MB per file picture. Upload as many pictures as you want at once!
    • List Posts/Threads you've made: Quickly find SBR posts that you have made or threads that you have started.
    • Comments tab: Other posters can tag your mySBR page with comments.
    • Themes: Design your mySBR page however you deem appropriate, custom styles, backgrounds, etc.

And more!

A sample of a completely customized mySBR forum page:

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Great information for the newbies!

ami
    ami's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hunnnn

Must agreed with flyingillini that you provided an great information for newbies.

Thanks!

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

cool making this site a lot easier keepit up boys

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Lou, do I need to turn something off or what with my blog? I dont blog, but just a bunch of random posts of mine show up as blogs.

davidnc76
    davidnc76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for this Lou.

155R
    155R's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou, I love SBR it's the best forum social network for haddicapers.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Lou or any other mods,

Can I subscribe to a particular member? Hence, if he/she posts something I can get those posts in my email. Or is it just for a thread subscription?

Thanks.

dendimurah
    dendimurah's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's so cool thanks. i'm using it.

soccerwinner
    soccerwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

welcome best of luck