Balpol
    Balpol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

New to forum

Hello to all.

I'm Bobby, I just registered to this forum and I have some questions. I'm not new in betting, but in last 2 years I'm very disappointed with my betting. I followed some handicappers in past, but they mostly disappointed me. Some of them showing just good runs, while they completely "forget" to mentioned looses in their social media. And ofcourse after following such handicappers and payed for their picks, result is - my bankroll is about 5x smaller then it was about 2 years ago.

My purpose to join here is to find good handicappers that I could finally make some money on bookies.

So I have just one question: Who is worth to follow, that profit could be made?

Could be from Service plays or from members area. It's not important. Important is just to make profit.

Thank you, good luck to all.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 549

Welcome to SBR Forum, Balpol.

Feel free to visit the Service play forums to check this handicappers. Our members will give you an accurate reviews on this.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

Balpol
    Balpol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

This is what I was afraid that there is hard to get direct answer on Q:"Who is worth to follow, that profit could be made?"
    Cos there is a lot of informations, handicappers,... and a lot of them just wish to take money from their customers. And is hard to find good ones. But I will dig into this that I will get the answer(somehow). I believe is very common question for every bettor and bettors should help each other. Thats why we bet, to make money, thats why we are here, to find useful informations and help each other.

MLB just started and would be nice to find good handicapper(s) for that sport to follow.

dmm
    No reasonable expectation of profit.
    dmm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Balpol View Post
    This is what I was afraid that there is hard to get direct answer on Q:"Who is worth to follow, that profit could be made?"
    Cos there is a lot of informations, handicappers,... and a lot of them just wish to take money from their customers. And is hard to find good ones. But I will dig into this that I will get the answer(somehow). I believe is very common question for every bettor and bettors should help each other. Thats why we bet, to make money, thats why we are here, to find useful informations and help each other.

MLB just started and would be nice to find good handicapper(s) for that sport to follow.
    I don't know anyone who has made money long term by following a handicapper. It's already difficult enough to overcome the bookmaker's hold. Once you start paying someone for picks, you have zero chance.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 940

Quote Originally Posted by Balpol View Post

Hello and welcome to the forum.

First off, why don't you observe the forum and make that decision for yourself? Secondly, it's probably better to figure out how to win on your own and not have to depend on anyone else.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/10/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 859

Welcome Balpol, those are wise words above from a long time respected poster in the Sports Forum World.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

flyingillini
    Christ is King
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Follow Christ and you will be successful
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

dmm
    No reasonable expectation of profit.
    dmm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Follow Christ and you will be successful
    Is he selling picks now? Seems like everyone has gone tout.