miscing4life
    miscing4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Is this service a scam?

Hello everyone,

I recently decided to pay 499 Euro for a month for a sports service for something called premium bets. Looking through the history of the premium bets (http://soccertips.bet/tips-history/) , I can see they've done very well typically getting about 24-26/30 right per month with 1.6-1.7 odds.

I joined at the beginning of June and since then the winning rate has been 4/9 (including a loss from today), is this a case of bad luck or is this a scam prediction site? The regular tips, weekend tips are both performing as expected more or less.

They have been truthful in their results history page for June thus far. My only suspicion is that I'm literally the only person that's subscribed to this rogue site and they're faking their results for the other sections(regular, weekend and weekend combo page).

The only time they've really blown it is in the "weekend combos page" back in February where they scored 62.5% and in March for the regular section where they scored 60%. Every other month has been profitable.

Should I weather the storm (I'm only betting about 4% of my bankroll per match) or should I get out?

Natedog308
    Natedog308's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get out

Natedog308
    Natedog308's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just back random $1.60-$.170 Moneylines you will have about the same result and save yourself 499 euros

ozguro
    ozguro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Never, ever use this kind of service, 99.9% of them are scam.

bibilophile5
    bibilophile5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have to agree. These sites may be a scam. Perhaps just join in sites that have been vouched by reputable blogs in the sports betting niche.

BETTIX
    BETTIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

stay far from this