ConleyPicks
    Capping NCAAF/NFL/NCAAB/MLB
    ConleyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5278

Introducing: ConleyPicks

Hello everyone!

I go by the name "ConleyPicks" but you can also call me Conley if you would like

I love horse racing especially when I get to create my own speed figures for Hong Kong Races and also some US/Canadian tracks year round!

I also love to handicap sporting events such as NFL or College Football/Basketball as you will probably see my picks on the proper forum sections throughout the year too!

I have been on other forums but I have either been booted for being stupid (old me) or "touting" my picks which I don't plan on doing here

I also plan on posting my own speed figures from Hong Kong Races and no it's not advertising it's more of a "pay it forward" type thing where I create the figures and you can use them (and hopefully win) with them!

Horse Racing will be my main focus but I will be doing NFL along with College Football and Basketball with either ATS picks or Totals or moneylines

I do create my own "Power Ratings" for NFL and I have been trying to create my own for College just this past year but that is still in the process

Just a 19 year old chasing a dream ever since he was a kid! And it could be coming true!

Thank you to everyone who I meet on here and I hope to make some good friends on SBR!
    Last edited by ConleyPicks; 05-28-21 at 02:39 PM.