piebks42
    piebks42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

2 questions Bet points

If i wager bet points on sports book and win do i get cash or more betpoints? How much ia one bet point worth?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by piebks42 View Post
    If i wager bet points on sports book and win do i get cash or more betpoints? How much ia one bet point worth?
    Hi - You get BetPoints from wins in the SBR Book. There is no exchange of cash on this site. Also a BetPoint's worth is basically just determined by what you do with it. As a non Pro, your points are currently worth nothing as you can't use them for anything from the Store. For SBR Pros the worth will vary depending on what someone chooses to buy

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by piebks42 View Post

Go look in the store and you can see what points are worth, But as the lady said, they ain't worth nuthin until you turn pro by donating $100

Right now about 1300 points could get you $50 in bit-coin from the store so 100 points is worth 1/13th of $50.

I don't feel like figuring it out right now, but that would make 650 points worth $25 and 325 points worth $12.50.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

First time turning pro points get reset to 0? Am I correct. Just wondering since I just submitted app

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    First time turning pro points get reset to 0? Am I correct. Just wondering since I just submitted app
    Hi Brutus, first time user to go pro will have their points reset to 3000 and not 0. It also apply if you let your pro status expire.