1. #36
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,828
    Betpoints: 1291

    thanks

  2. #37
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 432
    Betpoints: 2877

    thankyou ! i think i just did it all i made account with ref link here and deposited money into the account then i put all my info on the PRO application and received the inbox message from SBR ?? Look forward to being a PRO member here !! Very excited

  3. #38
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyicey View Post
    thankyou ! i think i just did it all i made account with ref link here and deposited money into the account then i put all my info on the PRO application and received the inbox message from SBR ?? Look forward to being a PRO member here !! Very excited
    Great to hear that Matty!

    Now we just need to wait for the processing period to review your pro application and you will be updated for any updates.

  4. #39
    SimeonCervantes
    SimeonCervantes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-20
    Posts: 13
    Betpoints: 49

    I've been looking for a good step by step guide because I'm not really good with these kind of things. This has been a great help for me and I'm sure to other people as well. it's a bit late but thanks anyways.

  5. #40
    stacyleighhanson
    stacyleighhanson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-02-19
    Posts: 1,109
    Betpoints: 3036

    When I tried to reapply it says I have to use a sportsbook sponsor like the international users, but I am in the US. How am I supposed to renew?

  6. #41
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Quote Originally Posted by stacyleighhanson View Post
    When I tried to reapply it says I have to use a sportsbook sponsor like the international users, but I am in the US. How am I supposed to renew?
    Hi stacyleighhanson,

    I sent you a PM for this matter.

  7. #42
    MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-17-19
    Posts: 181
    Betpoints: 710

    For those concerned about privacy, can you donate and become a ​SBR Pro without providing your government name?

  8. #43
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post
    For those concerned about privacy, can you donate and become a ​SBR Pro without providing your government name?
    You can use your SBR username when making the donation Mark. Just don't forget to fill out and submit your pro application form after making the donation.

  9. #44
    MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-17-19
    Posts: 181
    Betpoints: 710

    Thank you Genie
    Points Awarded:

    SBR Genie gave MarkMakers 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #45
    goceltics
    goceltics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 242
    Betpoints: 1944

    I receive the 30 day, 14 day, and now 7 day renewal notice click on the link but the "available offers" to renew does not load. I have tried all buttons, links, etc but no luck. Please help sbr.

  11. #46
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Quote Originally Posted by goceltics View Post
    I receive the 30 day, 14 day, and now 7 day renewal notice click on the link but the "available offers" to renew does not load. I have tried all buttons, links, etc but no luck. Please help sbr.
    Hi Goceltics,

    Please try to disable your adblocking software and you should be able to see the options after.

  12. #47
    jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-10
    Posts: 1,682
    Betpoints: 1836

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi Goceltics,

    Please try to disable your adblocking software and you should be able to see the options after.
    The offers showed up, But I couldn't select neither Donations nor 3000 pts renewal. Please help. Thanks

  13. #48
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,736
    Betpoints: 25049

    Hello Genie, when I tried to renew pro and clicked use a sportsbook sponsor nothing happend. Is there an issue there?

  14. #49
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Hello Genie, when I tried to renew pro and clicked use a sportsbook sponsor nothing happend. Is there an issue there?
    Hi Enkhbat,

    Pro application form is loading fine on my end. What browser you're using?

  15. #50
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,736
    Betpoints: 25049

    Now it is working, thanks Genie.

  16. #51
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,460
    Betpoints: 2046

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Now it is working, thanks Genie.
    You're welcome, Enkbat!

First 12
Top