Tactician
    Tactician's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Safest VPN countries for Pinnacle etc.

Hello I am a newbie on online betting and I need some instructions from experienced players how to connect to my Pinnacle account

In my country there is a restriction to access the site of Pinnacle.

I have already an account there but my problem is which are the best options for VPN connecting to Pinnacle

Some fellow bettors have suggested to me to enter through Netherlands but in a conversation i had with Pinnacle (email exchange) they sent me the list with restricted countries and Netherlands is on that list.So i dont know how they use it without having problems.

Anyway my point is I have concluded to a small list of countries (Sweden,Norway,FInland and maybe Austria)

Does anyone with experience have any advice?

Are there any universally good choices that i could use to access other betting sites without getting my account closed?

For example one country that is eligible to a a lot of bookmakers and that saves time

Thank you

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2836

I use Netherlands no problem

Tactician
    Tactician's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by povis View Post
    I use Netherlands no problem
    So maybe the restriction is for new users?

Are you member for a long time?

Could i use one country VPN and after some time change to another?

For example 6 months Austria then switch to Netherlands for another 6 months?

I am leaning towards Sweden what your thought?

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2836

Sweden is fine, most europe countries are not restricted

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I use Canadian cities. Since I'm in the US it's the closest country with no restrictions so I get good connect speeds.

Never had a problem with Canada.

BLKLDG
    BLKLDG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I use Canadian cities. Since I'm in the US it's the closest country with no restrictions so I get good connect speeds.

Never had a problem with Canada.
    Hey sorry if I'm hi-jacking this question even though it does seem relevant. If I am, let me know and I'll start my own thread. But if not:

1. How are you getting around the Know Your Customer stuff on Pinnacle?; and
    2. How do you withdraw your funds? (Or do they give you options like Skrill?)

I'm in Australia, so it's banned here, but I was going to use a VPN to set up and fund an account. But if I can't get around the Know Your Customer stuff, then I have to try and find a friend in an unrestricted country and pay them maybe 10% of profits for their help :/

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by BLKLDG View Post

Hey sorry if I'm hi-jacking this question even though it does seem relevant. If I am, let me know and I'll start my own thread. But if not:

I'm in Australia, so it's banned here, but I was going to use a VPN to set up and fund an account. But if I can't get around the Know Your Customer stuff, then I have to try and find a friend in an unrestricted country and pay them maybe 10% of profits for their help :/
    Unless you want to go full on criminal stuff, you won't get around the KYC.

And we don't allow discussion of anything like that here.

From Australia you can use an agent service like Premium Tradings or Asianconnect88 to access Pinny lines as an option.

BLKLDG

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

From Australia you can use an agent service like Premium Tradings or Asianconnect88 to access Pinny lines as an option.
    Ah no probs, I won't continue the KYC convo then.

Do Premium Tradings or Asianconnect88 have unrestricted maximum betting limits for winning punters though? Or will they ban/restrict you once you start winning?

In any case, thanks for the tips!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

What are you lol-ing at Toler?

Ah no probs, I won't continue the KYC convo then.

Do Premium Tradings or Asianconnect88 have unrestricted maximum betting limits for winning punters though? Or will they ban/restrict you once you start winning?

In any case, thanks for the tips!
    They give you a sub account and they must take a percentage of your risk. So typically you will get about 50% of the normal Pinny base limits.

But from there you are betting on same terms as if a direct account. "Winners welcome".

They are not regulated so obviously riskier. So do your research to make sure you are comfy with the situation.

BLKLDG

What are you lol-ing at Toler?

They give you a sub account and they must take a percentage of your risk. So typically you will get about 50% of the normal Pinny base limits.

But from there you are betting on same terms as if a direct account. "Winners welcome".

They are not regulated so obviously riskier. So do your research to make sure you are comfy with the situation.

Thanks. I just found an AC88 2018 how to guide. Thanks once again for the tip/info. Been very helpful.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I use asianconnect88.

BLKLDG

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I use asianconnect88.
    Thanks!