hodlsome
    hodlsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SBR Noob here! Quick question regarding "Rollover"

Hi everyone,

I have only just started getting into my sports betting education, I am so glad I found SBR. I have only started getting my feet wet with the "How to Bet on Sports" Comprehensive Coverage and I am very intrigued with everything I am learning so far. I recently signed up for BetOnline.ag but it was primarily for playing poker with a buddy of mine.

Recently, one of my favorite Crypto Projects - Wagerr Sports Betting Blockchain - released live on-chain betting and it drew my attention to finally learning how use the platform before I start betting. I was an investor in their ICO back in June 2017 and have been waiting patiently for the platform to come online. Granted, their betting options are a bit limited at this time but it will only get better.

Until that time comes, I plan to sign up with Heritage Book for my wagers and after looking at the Promo for new signups and the "Rollover" Requirements I am a bit confused as to what it means. I have seen a Rollover requirement from a BetOnline promo email I received yesterday for a 100% Cash Back (with a 14X Rollover).

In the Promo section on Heritage for example it states "Every 8th deposit on the house (equals 14% cash back) with only an 8x rollover to our loyal customers (new and old)". Can someone please explain what that means? Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Oh super. Wagerr investors already arriving to promote the product.

Wonder how long till we need to ban references to it to stop all the helpful people trying to suck bettors in to pay for their investment.

Wagerr had an opportunity to build a betting product. Instead they built a scheme to exploit gamblers to pay for a stupid hyped up over complex investment product.

6% fees!

Don't bother.

And the 2% exchange fees that are coming are also about 4x above expected for a P2P decentralized system.

I hope the builders and promoters of this get an even worse shafting than they are trying to give honest bettors. C'mon Karma!

"Every 8th deposit on the house (equals 14% cash back) with only an 8x rollover to our loyal customers (new and old)". Can someone please explain what that means? Thanks

It means if you deposit 7 times in a row and lose the balance without withdrawing every time, they will give you the average of those deposits.

And rollover means how many times you will be required to turn over the deposit/bonus in bets before you can withdraw.