Amay537
    Amay537's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1753

Nfl consensus for college?

Is there a way to see the money in college footballl pools? And even mlb? I really enjoy seeing the NFL section of this forum. It Helped me take Cleveland, Miami, and Jets all to win outright in week 1.
    Too bad the Browns couldn't do it though!

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Hi Amay, thank you for your feedback, but I'm afraid we only have the complete consensus page for the NFL. You can still view the number of percent wagered on a particular team for the other sports present in the SBR Odds on the "consensus" option.

Amay537
    Amay537's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1753

I'm looking for the $$ wagered.. you are the only site, that I can find so far that shows it. Gambling just became legal here, so I haven't truly done research on it though. Thanks.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by Amay537 View Post
    I'm looking for the $$ wagered.. you are the only site, that I can find so far that shows it. Gambling just became legal here, so I haven't truly done research on it though. Thanks.
    Only available for NFL games.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Amay537 View Post
    Is there a way to see the money in college footballl pools? And even mlb? I really enjoy seeing the NFL section of this forum. It Helped me take Cleveland, Miami, and Jets all to win outright in week 1.
    Too bad the Browns couldn't do it though!

What did you do? Look at the highest 2 or 3 consensus picks and then bet the opposite?

Then you were on the "side" that vegas had and you cleaned up. Right? Good way to make bets!