ligastar
    ligastar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3668

Starting my own picks thread

Hello,
    I'm a newcomer and would like to start a thread charting my golf picks. Am I able to start such a thread? If so, where would be the proper place for a personal tracking golf picks thread?

Thx,

ligastar

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

ligastar good place to post these in the More Sports Forum located below this forum. Thanks for sharing your picks and good luck. Who you like to win the Masters?

ligastar
    ligastar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3668

Thank you for the quick reply Drew. I'm hoping to add some winning content to contribute to the great community here at SBR.

It's too early to say who I might consider to win the Masters (I focus my action on 18 hole and 72 hole player v player matches). That said, maybe Justin Rose can put himself right back into prime position again on the back 9 on Sunday. The Englishman has a ton of moxie.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ligastar View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply Drew. I'm hoping to add some winning content to contribute to the great community here at SBR.

It's too early to say who I might consider to win the Masters (I focus my action on 18 hole and 72 hole player v player matches). That said, maybe Justin Rose can put himself right back into prime position again on the back 9 on Sunday. The Englishman has a ton of moxie.

Nice...looking forward to the picks !