row4447's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Best Soccer site that takes USA money?

Anywhere to go to get all the betting options, best I have found is Bovada

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Welcome aboard!

I'm going g to share this in the Players Talk forum in hopes you might get help from someone familiar.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

5dimes

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Juice at Dimes is probably better than Bovada

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Very important you do your own research especially on a game like soccer where every book seems to throw dots and ignore Vegas odds from time to time. Case in point : Couple of weeks ago Real Madrid vs. Levante was - 605 at 5dimes and - 945 at Heritage. I was floored. No freaking way it should be that big of a difference. And it wasn't a mistake either. I checked every two hours and nothing changed.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    Very important you do your own research especially on a game like soccer where every book seems to throw dots and ignore Vegas odds from time to time. Case in point : Couple of weeks ago Real Madrid vs. Levante was - 605 at 5dimes and - 945 at Heritage. I was floored. No freaking way it should be that big of a difference. And it wasn't a mistake either. I checked every two hours and nothing changed.
    Good point lom... there are so many games and leagues it is not easy to keep up with the info

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

All the books that take US players suck when it comes to soccer markets. Bitcoin books + vpn and/or broker are best bet unless you're happy with only ml/spread/totals.