Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Question about Bitcoin withdrawal

Does anyone know if Bookmaker.eu, BetDSI or BetOnline ask for id or some kind of verification when you ask for bitcoin withdrawal? I want to find a book which do not ask for it. Thanks.

SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Hi Outsider, I'm going to mirror your post to Bitcoin so other Users from the said forum may input their personal experience and ideas.

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Does anyone know if Bookmaker.eu, BetDSI or BetOnline ask for id or some kind of verification when you ask for bitcoin withdrawal? I want to find a book which do not ask for it. Thanks.
    I think that's an excellent question. For anyone who knows, what form of ID is acceptable at each (is just a scanned driver's license OK or do they demand a selfie w/ the ID and date, etc.?). I mirror Outsiders' thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9213

None of those will give you a fixed guarantee of what they will or wont ask for.

Generally they dont ask a lot of ID, or any at all, for bitcoin users but they all reserve the right to ask still.

If you take a bonus or bet the max limit then you are more likely to be asked than otherwise.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Yeah i'm fine if they accept driver license but i don't want to share my bank statement or utility bill.

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    None of those will give you a fixed guarantee of what they will or wont ask for.

Generally they dont ask a lot of ID, or any at all, for bitcoin users but they all reserve the right to ask still.

If you take a bonus or bet the max limit then you are more likely to be asked than otherwise.
    Good info, thanks.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

If you deposited using a credit card, they will probably ask.