SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hello bozeman, In your case since one of the Admins acknowledge already your application and it's now processing, please allow him to process it in our end within 2-4 business days as you will receive the notification if it went through or not on the said time frame.

Also he stated that on post #30 "No worries on Beat The Prick, anyone who submitted the Pro app would not be removed from the contest unless they weren't eligible (i.e. submitted an account that wasn't created through the SBR promo link)."

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tracy View Post
    <br>
    <br>

Hello Steven, I understand how much you wanted to be a PRO and we're doing our best here in our end to help you get through it. However, we have processes to follow. Normally it will take 2-4 business days for us to process an application. Regarding your last application we still need to check on it. I will let you know then the status the soonest time I received the update.

Edited: YOUR PRO APP HAS BEEN CANCELLED TODAY! Resubmit the application with your 888Sport username please. It doesn't have to be a numeric account number, that's just a text label.

thank you for taking the time for my issue

SBR Tracy
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by steven12 View Post
    thank you for taking the time for my issue
    You're welcome Steven12. My pleasure to help!

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Hello bozeman, In your case since one of the Admins acknowledge already your application and it's now processing, please allow him to process it in our end within 2-4 business days as you will receive the notification if it went through or not on the said time frame.

Also he stated that on post #30 "No worries on Beat The Prick, anyone who submitted the Pro app would not be removed from the contest unless they weren't eligible (i.e. submitted an account that wasn't created through the SBR promo link)."
    ok tracy - apologize for

SBR Tracy
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    ok tracy - apologize for
    It's ok bozeman. I'll be more than happy to help.

bozeman

It's ok bozeman. I'll be more than happy to help.
    Tracy I haven't received an email from sbr regarding my application - so I assume there is an issue processing.
    I would be thankful if you could tap into the process somehow - I also don't mind donating 20 bucks to sbr if it can guarantee my sbr pro status this week.

thank you for help in advance
    sergiy

SBR Tracy
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Tracy I haven't received an email from sbr regarding my application - so I assume there is an issue processing.
    I would be thankful if you could tap into the process somehow - I also don't mind donating 20 bucks to sbr if it can guarantee my sbr pro status this week.

thank you for help in advance
    sergiy
    Hello bozeman, I will ask for an update of your application today and I will reply to your PM once I received a response. Thank you

UPDATE: As I rechecked your account today, Your application has been approved yesterday.
    Last edited by SBR Tracy; 11-07-17 at 08:40 AM.

bozeman

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Thanks SBR for this PRO membership. it was very good news for me in this boring work day

First 12