Paradisv1
    Paradisv1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Hey Guys... so is this all big hustle?

Forgive me for starting a thread that's been started a million times I'm sure -- but is there an betting sites that aren't a god damn joke? The more I read, the more I find out every bloody place screws over it's players in one way or another...

Bet365 (just gave myself away as an amateur) has locked my buddy's account, and I'm guessing will mine too... 4 days, turned $100 into 4.5K with Euro Basketball bets and handful of NFL and Soccer lines...

Now all of a sudden, max is $3?... Are you kidding me?... OK, I'll go look around for another site... OH... they all screw you over like this.

What the hell? Is there not a betting site you where you're NOT penalized for actually winning? I want to bet on Euro bball and can't find anything trust worthy sites...

Would someone mind taking 5 minutes out there day to educate me here? I'm going to sift through the threads here, but I would appreciate some general enlightment on this thing called sports betting online.

Cheers.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

That's what they do, son. It's the wild west, the books can do whatever they want. Bookmaker, Pinny and Dimes are probably the best about those things, but they will all limit you as well.

EU is way worse.. I can bet 10 dollars at unibet, even less at 365 etc etc.
    Points Awarded:

Paradisv1 gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

caveman4949
    caveman4949's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Being from the EU all books do this, if you're able to play at bet365 then you should be playing at Pinnacle, Betfair these won't limit but don't offer as many lines as bet365

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Your dollar amounts aren't too crazy so I would recommend spreading yourself out a bit. You should definitely have an account at Pinnacle but you could, for example, have accounts at 5 Dimes, Heritage, Bookmaker, etc. Sure, places like 5 Dimes will eventually limit, but if you are in many places betting smaller, you can go unnoticed, especially with your dollar amounts.

It can also be good idea to limit your withdrawals, don't make a lot of little ones over short time, this will annoy them and increase your chance of getting noticed.

Good luck.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Paradisv1

Paradisv1
    Paradisv1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

thanks for the replies guys...

After reading more last night - I have a better grasp of the overall "concept" of who/what these bookees are, and what's going to draw their attention in a way that inspires them turn away your business... I (ignorantly) figured it was governed/regulated in a way that they couldn't play "favorites". Whoops... So keep a "lo-pro" is the name of the game...

Tell me this though -- Anyone know where i can bet on obscure euro/non-N.American basketball with the kind of lines that 365 has? I'm addicted to betting on these croatian/scandanavian/greek/etc bball games... quarter lines, race to 15, etc.

buriedbookie
    buriedbookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

pinnalce and betfair are the only books that not limit you if you win

buriedbookie
    buriedbookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

bet365 are known as bet $3.65 for a reason

Alexei_Zenit
    Alexei_Zenit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2699

I placed one handball bet on Romania with b365, lost it and was limited on ALL handball, $4 max

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

pinnacle and bookmaker are the go to for pro peoples

Alexei_Zenit

How do they know you are 'pro' after one bet?

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Alexei_Zenit View Post
    How do they know you are 'pro' after one bet?
    That's just there to suck money from people with a problem, if your betting handball either 1) you actually know something about it and need to be limited before you find an edge or 2) You have an issue and like to bet shit and will just find something else to throw you money away on, so limiting dosn't matter

Alexei_Zenit

So they attract you with big betting offer (handball water polo netball) and quickly limit evertyhing so you can only bet manchester united and roulette?

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

They will only limit you if they think that you are capable of consistently beating them.

thebaibol
    thebaibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Quote Originally Posted by Paradisv1 View Post
    thanks for the replies guys...

After reading more last night - I have a better grasp of the overall "concept" of who/what these bookees are, and what's going to draw their attention in a way that inspires them turn away your business... I (ignorantly) figured it was governed/regulated in a way that they couldn't play "favorites". Whoops... So keep a "lo-pro" is the name of the game...
    Tell me this though -- Anyone know where i can bet on obscure euro/non-N.American basketball with the kind of lines that 365 has? I'm addicted to betting on these croatian/scandanavian/greek/etc bball games... quarter lines, race to 15, etc.
    I'm in a similar position as you cs I bet in small markets of soccer; Arabia Saudí, Qatar, regional divisions in germany, etc. Did you finally find any bookie similar to bet365 with small markets offer and which didn´t limit your stakes after a few winning bets?