1. #1
    Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-12
    Posts: 445
    Betpoints: 472

    Trivia?

    Hello,

    I am brand new to the Pro side of things. Was wondering where the heck the trivia contests are located and how they work. Also, is there another option for poker for MAC users or is it just PC? Are their tablet options etc. Thanks!

  2. #2
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,922
    Betpoints: 8808

    Hi Gooleez21,

    You can enable your trivia thru your settings; http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/usercp.php and this is schedule twice a week, Monday and Thursday (09:00AM-11:59PM ET), you must be log in to your PC for the indicated time.

    This will help you in regards with poker concerns; http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...poker-faq.html

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 146 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  3. #3
    AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-15
    Posts: 380
    Betpoints: 48

    I downloaded wine bottler combo to use the SBR Poker software on my mac and it seems to work fairly well.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 227 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 475 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 173 pts


  4. #4
    Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-12
    Posts: 445
    Betpoints: 472

    Quote Originally Posted by AUSTINRUSSELL View Post
    I downloaded wine bottler combo to use the SBR Poker software on my mac and it seems to work fairly well.
    I'm not terribly good with computers but I could do the wine install. Do you still need to purchase a windows program CDMA or product key?? Thanks

  5. #5
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    Hello boys! I have just signed up as a pro and answered three questions correctly. What is my prize and why did trivia stop at three questions? I was doing so well lol

  6. #6
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,922
    Betpoints: 8808

    Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    Hello boys! I have just signed up as a pro and answered three questions correctly. What is my prize and why did trivia stop at three questions? I was doing so well lol
    Hi pabonaparte,

    Welcome to SBR forum!
    What a lucky start! SBR trivia consist only of 3 questions, that would be worth 175 freeplay points to your sportsbook account. Expect the credit tomorrow.

    Let us know for any future concerns.

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 146 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  7. #7
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi pabonaparte,

    Welcome to SBR forum!
    What a lucky start! SBR trivia consist only of 3 questions, that would be worth 175 freeplay points to your sportsbook account. Expect the credit tomorrow.

    Let us know for any future concerns.
    Freeplay! Brilliant! THANKS!

    Could you point me to rules regarding what can/can not be done with freeplay points? No pun intended lol

  8. #8
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    SBR Genie, what time are you on? Tomorrow is 'U.S. tomorrow', isn't it?

  9. #9
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,922
    Betpoints: 8808

    Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    Freeplay! Brilliant! THANKS!

    Could you point me to rules regarding what can/can not be done with freeplay points? No pun intended lol
    Hi pabonaparte,

    You need to log in first to your sporstbook account; http://sportsbook.sportsbookreview.com/ and you will find your freeplay points below your available balance.

    Here is the guide on how to use your freeplay points; http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...freeplays.html

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 146 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  10. #10
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    Free Play: 175.00

    Lovely! Managed to get into the sportsbook and will now read the manual. Not to get ahead of myself or anything but does SBR offer free cash at my favorite Paddy Power?

  11. #11
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    SBR Genie I do have a question to ask you. Does freeplay point wager lose if I take an NFL wager and get a push on the handicap?

  12. #12
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,922
    Betpoints: 8808

    Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    SBR Genie I do have a question to ask you. Does freeplay point wager lose if I take an NFL wager and get a push on the handicap?
    Hi pabonaparte,

    Push on freeplay wagers considered as a lost.

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 146 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  13. #13
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi pabonaparte,

    Push on freeplay wagers considered as a lost.
    Could you look at my post #72 and tell me whether you know the answer? Noone seems to lol

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...eplays-p3.html

  14. #14
    pabonaparte
    Pheidippides didn't make it
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-16
    Posts: 1,312
    Betpoints: 379

    I first said these are far too easy. I take it back lol

  15. #15
    Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-17
    Posts: 134

    Has anyone had any problems using their free play to place bets? I keep Getting some error

  16. #16
    SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-17
    Posts: 319
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Jnelson1182 View Post
    Has anyone had any problems using their free play to place bets? I keep Getting some error
    Hi J, sorry we're not able to reply last night. No worries if you are still having the same issue up until now because we're working on it.

    Thank you.

Top