cappinngrinding
    cappinngrinding's Avatar Become A Pro!

I follow a few good cappers on Twitter but a buddy told me about this site so I'm checking it out and wondering if there's anyone on here worth tailing. Any recommendations?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Filmoz NBA thread is doing good so far. I think it's up around 40 units. There are a few good cappers mixed in with 4000 bad ones. Rule #1 - If they make a thread about 1 play, ignore them and the play. Several posters make daily threads about a single play. Most, not all, but most of them are just wanting attention and will bump if it does win. Look for the cappers who actually have threads dedicated to their plays then go from there. If they ever use the word lock, guarantee or all in just laugh inside and move on.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by cappinngrinding View Post
    I follow a few good cappers on Twitter but a buddy told me about this site so I'm checking it out and wondering if there's anyone on here worth tailing. Any recommendations?
    who are the twitter guys u follow?

orioles324323
    orioles324323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I like matt dillon. He's been on fir lately. We been posting his picks everyday. But tired of buying them everyday. If you want to chip in we share and each buy a day here and there.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by orioles324323 View Post
    I like matt dillon. He's been on fir lately. We been posting his picks everyday. But tired of buying them everyday. If you want to chip in we share and each buy a day here and there.
    i have never paid for picks before but i would pay for a guy of former SBR poster Vyomguys caliber...

if a guy wins i have no problem paying for his picks.

how much does it cost though?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

honestly i dont understand how u get tired of paying for picks though if the guy gives you winners.

seems like a win / win situation

unless of course the guy wants more for his picks than i plan to wager