1. #1051
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    Can i finally get credited 1 order in over 1 year?

    This 1 is pending over 1 month so i better start asking questions cause nothing gets done here.

    Order Id
    43676

    here. I have as options to use points only:
    1. pinnacle- created account before i found about SBR so cant use,
    2. sportsinteraction- closed my account years ago cause of my country of residence
    3. betcris where i try to get my bonus credited but you just wont do it
    4. justbet--- this 1 wasnt available last month but also is stated Max $140 per order with JustBet. te I have to many points to bother creating another account for 100$ bonus--- i cant order 140$ if lowest you have is 100$.

    So can someone please tell me how can i use your points??? I even asked if i can create new account at pinnacle via my brother who doesnt gamble and got answer that is not ok for you. So only available way i can use my points if Betcris and is over a year to get sportsbook cash credited.


    SO HOW CAN I SPEND YOU POINTS PLEASE????

    Thank you

  2. #1052
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,459
    Betpoints: 11946

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Can i finally get credited 1 order in over 1 year?

    This 1 is pending over 1 month so i better start asking questions cause nothing gets done here.

    Order Id
    43676

    here. I have as options to use points only:
    1. pinnacle- created account before i found about SBR so cant use,
    2. sportsinteraction- closed my account years ago cause of my country of residence
    3. betcris where i try to get my bonus credited but you just wont do it
    4. justbet--- this 1 wasnt available last month but also is stated Max $140 per order with JustBet. te I have to many points to bother creating another account for 100$ bonus--- i cant order 140$ if lowest you have is 100$.

    So can someone please tell me how can i use your points??? I even asked if i can create new account at pinnacle via my brother who doesnt gamble and got answer that is not ok for you. So only available way i can use my points if Betcris and is over a year to get sportsbook cash credited.


    SO HOW CAN I SPEND YOU POINTS PLEASE????

    Thank you
    We need the store to follow up on this. We will refer this to them.

  3. #1053
    Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 19,627
    Betpoints: 3533

    Hey Genie,

    Just ordered 100 in bitcoin early this morning.

    What's the going time frame nowadays?

  4. #1054
    spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-11
    Posts: 11,378
    Betpoints: 46953

    Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Hey Genie,

    Just ordered 100 in bitcoin early this morning.

    What's the going time frame nowadays?
    it's anywhere from 3 1/2 hours to 3 1/2 weeks.

  5. #1055
    davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-06
    Posts: 1,806
    Betpoints: 697

    i have a order, any update?

  6. #1056
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Can i finally get credited 1 order in over 1 year?

    This 1 is pending over 1 month so i better start asking questions cause nothing gets done here.

    Order Id
    43676

    here. I have as options to use points only:
    1. pinnacle- created account before i found about SBR so cant use,
    2. sportsinteraction- closed my account years ago cause of my country of residence
    3. betcris where i try to get my bonus credited but you just wont do it
    4. justbet--- this 1 wasnt available last month but also is stated Max $140 per order with JustBet. te I have to many points to bother creating another account for 100$ bonus--- i cant order 140$ if lowest you have is 100$.

    So can someone please tell me how can i use your points??? I even asked if i can create new account at pinnacle via my brother who doesnt gamble and got answer that is not ok for you. So only available way i can use my points if Betcris and is over a year to get sportsbook cash credited.


    SO HOW CAN I SPEND YOU POINTS PLEASE????

    Thank you

    Still didnt get my sportsbook cash -----> over a year total. I dont play poker anymore(my main source of betpoints since i cant use them and rewards actually got good).

    HOW CAN I USE MY POINTS????? TELL ME HOW ALREADY! IS 1 YEAR+ JERKING AROUND NOT ENOUGH TIME?

  7. #1057
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 5,459
    Betpoints: 11946

    The store is aware of the pending store orders. This will process soon.

  8. #1058
    Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 19,627
    Betpoints: 3533

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    The store is aware of the pending store orders. This will process soon.


  9. #1059
    Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 19,627
    Betpoints: 3533

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    The store is aware of the pending store orders. This will process soon.
    It's been 24 hours. But I have faith that today will be the day.

  10. #1060
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,357
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    It's been 24 hours. But I have faith that today will be the day.
    stop whining

  11. #1061
    Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 19,627
    Betpoints: 3533

    Friday seems like a good day to process orders.

    Maybe it will be today?

  12. #1062
    CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-12
    Posts: 372
    Betpoints: 1086

    Still waiting on my bitcoin order as well..

  13. #1063
    eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 4,489
    Betpoints: 15061

    Orders take about 7-10 days to process guys

  14. #1064
    Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 19,627
    Betpoints: 3533

    Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Orders take about 7-10 days to process guys
    I wish.

    Day 14 here.

  15. #1065
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,440
    Betpoints: 727

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Still didnt get my sportsbook cash -----> over a year total. I dont play poker anymore(my main source of betpoints since i cant use them and rewards actually got good).

    HOW CAN I USE MY POINTS????? TELL ME HOW ALREADY! IS 1 YEAR+ JERKING AROUND NOT ENOUGH TIME?
    That is incredible dude. I've heard there is practically no use for a non USA person to be Pro.

    Any good news on the order yet?

  16. #1066
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    That is incredible dude. I've heard there is practically no use for a non USA person to be Pro.

    Any good news on the order yet?
    No why there would be. SBR is broke so get out alive while you can.
    They cancelled me every order in last 18 months on only sportsbook i can use it. Every time i get template bullshit explanation. Last order is still pending just cause is better to milk more time before is cancelled again. GG

  17. #1067
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    So is over 2 months from my last order
    Order Id
    43676

    Can i finally get credited????? Or tell me how can i use my betpoints already????

  18. #1068
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    I guess i will have to do airdrop for me points.

  19. #1069
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-08
    Posts: 7,069
    Betpoints: 12542

    a couple months for me for sportsbook deposit, I will reach out and see what I can find out

  20. #1070
    immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-28-11
    Posts: 198
    Betpoints: 13

    I assume I cannot purchase betpoints?

  21. #1071
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    So my last order again denied. So soon will be 3 years when i only get denied orders!!!

    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW CAN I USE MY POINTS????????

  22. #1072
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,357
    Betpoints: 88

    why does sbr not care about international posters

  23. #1073
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    so my last order again denied. So soon will be 3 years when i only get denied orders!!!

    Can someone tell me how can i use my points????????

    so still ignoring?

  24. #1074
    eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-08
    Posts: 1,866
    Betpoints: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    so still ignoring?
    My experience (just the last one):
    Product Model Quantity Price Total
    Pinnacle $100 Cash 5X
    -Account Number: XXXXXXXX
    7 1500 points 10500 points
    Total Amount 10500 points
    Total Savings 0 points
    Total Tax 0 points


    Date Added Status Comments
    1/19/2021 7:51:07 PM Ordered
    2/10/2021 9:52:14 PM Complete

    Maybe depends on your history in the sportsbook. I have lost more than 4K, more than 2K in bitcoin deposits.

  25. #1075
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    I created pinnacle account before i found out about SBR and always wished i could use sportsbook cash there. My only option is Betcris(bookmarker) where last 2+years keep getting declined. And yes i cashed out from Betcris 2x i think.

  26. #1076
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,721
    Betpoints: 5229

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    I created pinnacle account before i found out about SBR and always wished i could use sportsbook cash there. My only option is Betcris(bookmarker) where last 2+years keep getting declined. And yes i cashed out from Betcris 2x i think.
    Looks like Slikec you are shit out of Luck. that sucks 25K and nothing to use them for. Maybe wait and see if something opens up. Maybe one day you will have an out. Good luck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eSTOXX

  27. #1077
    dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-20
    Posts: 1,164
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    I created pinnacle account before i found out about SBR and always wished i could use sportsbook cash there. My only option is Betcris(bookmarker) where last 2+years keep getting declined. And yes i cashed out from Betcris 2x i think.
    I'm in the same situation. Keep getting by Betcris orders cancelled after waiting for months. Not sure what the point of being pro is. I probably won't renew.

  28. #1078
    Daniel Espinosa
    Daniel Espinosa's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-19
    Posts: 2,773
    Betpoints: 35587

    Yeah Betcris is not giving cash bonuses since last year. I even have one approved but money never arrived.

  29. #1079
    Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 3,608
    Betpoints: 4602

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Espinosa View Post
    Yeah Betcris is not giving cash bonuses since last year. I even have one approved but money never arrived.
    That is wrong because i received one there in February of this year.

  30. #1080
    dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-20
    Posts: 1,164
    Betpoints: 4116

    Quote Originally Posted by Duby View Post
    That is wrong because i received one there in February of this year.
    Glad you were able to get your order!

    Mine was placed on February 14th and cancelled last week.

  31. #1081
    Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 3,608
    Betpoints: 4602

    Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    Glad you were able to get your order!

    Mine was placed on February 14th and cancelled last week.

    Oh that wasnít my last one. Iíve been waiting on one since beginning March now. Will let you guys know if it goes through.

  32. #1082
    Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 3,608
    Betpoints: 4602

    My January 24th order was my last one to be completed successfully.

  33. #1083
    Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-29-14
    Posts: 2,016
    Betpoints: 12071

    Quote Originally Posted by Duby View Post
    My January 24th order was my last one to be completed successfully.
    it seems that they aren't paying since late February. I usually place orders every Month, but my last successfully order is from early February.

  34. #1084
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,032
    Betpoints: 25

    So SBR you see is not only my problem. And there is only Pinnacle left which sadly i cant use. So let us cahout in bitcoin- is cheap again so perfect time.

  35. #1085
    Spencerho
    MyBookie Is A Scam
    Spencerho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-21
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 170


First ... 282930313233 Last
Top