lahustle
    lahustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Greetings All!

I'm a newbie but not really. I'm always in and out on the forum but decided to finally create an account. Lots of great threads on the forum and a couple of guys here worth following for their valuable insight. For the last 4 or 5 years I've been dabbling in sports betting and in that time I've been what my uncle says "paying my education fee". Not a professional or a guy who bets big units. Small bank roll and love the action. Gambling runs through my blood but I've found a way to control it. Little by little getting the hang of things and feel like I'm in a good spot.

Hope creating the account benefits me in some kind of way! Happy holidays to all and lets get that money!

LAhustle

NOYEBOY
    NOYEBOY's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome aboard and good luck with your pursuit!

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by lahustle View Post
    Greetings All!

I'm a newbie but not really. I'm always in and out on the forum but decided to finally create an account. Lots of great threads on the forum and a couple of guys here worth following for their valuable insight. For the last 4 or 5 years I've been dabbling in sports betting and in that time I've been what my uncle says "paying my education fee". Not a professional or a guy who bets big units. Small bank roll and love the action. Gambling runs through my blood but I've found a way to control it. Little by little getting the hang of things and feel like I'm in a good spot.

Hope creating the account benefits me in some kind of way! Happy holidays to all and lets get that money!

LAhustle
    Hello Iahustle,

Welcome to SBR Forum. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Welcome and good luck to you !!

igetem
    igetem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Hello & welcome.