vulpes91
    vulpes91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

vulpes91 new to sport betting

Hello! I'm a 23 years old guy from Hungary, and completely new to sport betting. I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind. What do you think, how much money should I invest in sport betting at the beginning? Are there any good online resources where I can learn the basics of sport betting(bankroll management, abbreviations etc.). I would be very thankful, if you could give me any good advice for the start.

totovski
    totovski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1056

Quote Originally Posted by vulpes91 View Post
    Hello! I'm a 23 years old guy from Hungary, and completely new to sport betting. I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind. What do you think, how much money should I invest in sport betting at the beginning? Are there any good online resources where I can learn the basics of sport betting(bankroll management, abbreviations etc.). I would be very thankful, if you could give me any good advice for the start.
    I am not into this very long, I am from Macedonia, so we are close by
    One thing I learned is that there is almost no chance of steady income.
    All just comes and goes. Most people use 1-2% of bankroll, but that is only good if you have good win % (calculating both number of wagers and the price you bet at).
    If you think you know sports, think again. Mostly its luck.
    But if you start, start small, something you are ready to loose.

GL

vulpes91
    vulpes91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by totovski View Post
    I am not into this very long, I am from Macedonia, so we are close by
    One thing I learned is that there is almost no chance of steady income.
    All just comes and goes. Most people use 1-2% of bankroll, but that is only good if you have good win % (calculating both number of wagers and the price you bet at).
    If you think you know sports, think again. Mostly its luck.
    But if you start, start small, something you are ready to loose.

GL
    Thanks for the info. I have just started with a modest bankroll.