k0karn
    k0karn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Greetings from a new member!

Hello there! I'm k0karn and i'm a European gambler (sorry for my bad English). It hasn't been going too well these last couple of months, but hopefully I'll learn a lot from SBR. I've been hanging around here, mostly in the MLB, NBA & tennis forums, but i'm really excited to get into the NFL when the season finally starts.

I'm wondering what system YOU use to bet? Everoyne has their own system. Either they construct a program that will simulate & calculate what they should bet their money on, or they've been watching a specific sport for years and use the experience to lay their bets, or they follow someone else, etc. How do YOU think before laying a bet?

I'm really hoping to grow as a gambler and learn from other people.

Anyways, hello again, and I wish you all good luck!

Edit: I'm also wondering if you have any suggestions on who to follow for advice about the NFL? I've noticed there are a lot of trolls on these forums, and i'm just wondering if there are any legit people here who I could learn from. Also if there are any American news-personalities (or whatever they're called) that write articles etc about the games and such? Sorry if i'm asking for too much, just want to get a firm grip of the season start.
    Last edited by k0karn; 09-02-14 at 08:34 AM.