StrugglePuffs
    StrugglePuffs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

What's up everyone?

So, I found this site last year and just scrolled thru and read a lot of post from different people. I don't know jack shizz about capping but love betting on college and pro football. I did manage to take some advice and air bet on some games last year primarily focused on over/unders. Did okay for a newbie with no skills. Opened a 5Dimes and a betonline account. Only spent what some of you spend on one game but it was fun. I enjoy parlay's but from reading here and playing with real cash last year-I can see the negative allure of the greed that can happen wanting to hit home runs with one bet.

In short I am just here to learn and have fun and occasionally laugh when you guys are screaming at each other. I indirectly thank you for all the tips I have read and I will be hopefully, year after year, learning how to do this successfully.

Peace,
    The struggle goes on....lol

UFC_FAN
    Life-Is-A-Parlay
    UFC_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

Good luck buddy welcome aboard. Check your Private message inbox.

SportsMartin
    SportsMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hey

I think this is a great thread or post.
    I can identify myself with it. Yes, I'm also still new in all these betting things and I'm also new here in this forum. I read through the different posts and for me it sometimes was a help or sometimes I just read and laughed

So I really understand your words bro and I agree to them.

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

I've been reading this forum for a while and thought it would be good to finally sign up.. Good to be on here

CarterTown
    CarterTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ditto tiktok. I bet very small but I know the site I use loves me because I lose so consistently. Just trying to learn something thing from these pros.

neme999
    neme999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

i agree as a new user