jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your barreled in with family??

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by justin_credible View Post
    I have no experience on gambling or how it works online. But im crazy about sports and figured, why not make some money off of it. Willing to teach me ? I'm willing to learn

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

as other people said, gambling is addictive, if you havent gambled before, dont take the chance, it can ruin your life

if you decide not to listen, as another poster said, sign up at 5dimes/bookmaker if you live in usa, pinnacle/sbobet if you live elsewere

other than that there is not much more people can say

bet only 1% of your bankroll on each bet, dont chase if you lose, dont bet just because you are bored/drunk or want some action. thats if you want to make a profit out of this, if not and just want to have fun then disregard

oh yeah and dont follow other bettors, most are horrible at this, if you have the knowledge as you say, do it yourself
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-25-13 at 12:43 PM.

justin_credible
    justin_credible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    as other people said, gambling is addictive, if you havent gambled before, dont take the chance, it can ruin your life

if you decide not to listen, as another poster said, sign up at 5dimes/bookmaker if you live in usa, pinnacle/sbobet if you live elsewere

other than that there is not much more people can say

bet only 1% of your bankroll on each bet, dont chase if you lose, dont bet just because you are bored/drunk or want some action. thats if you want to make a profit out of this, if not and just want to have fun then disregard

oh yeah and dont follow other bettors, most are horrible at this, if you have the knowledge as you say, do it yourself

In terms of sports, that's not a problem. But I have no idea how these points work, when wagering

First 12