tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to this forum : tipsadontlikehim

Hi everyone,

this is my first post, i'm new to this forum !

i am French and living in France at the moment, planning to move to Canada soon.
    Well i Know betting in France is only allowed on french bookmakers but solutions exist of course, i was living in Australia between 2010-2012 that's how i can have an account on pinnacle.

So yeah now i am using only one bookmaker at the moment = Pinnacle.

The live Betting is not good at all but I don't mind, i'm usually not in live betting !

I have been using Marathonbet in the past but bankrupt, now i can't be bothered to credit my account again.

Right now, 95% of my bets are on tennis (ATP).
    However i got more and more interested recently into the NHL.

That's one of the reasons why i registered here, to know better about Hokey and maybe other sports!
    And by the way i'm always using decimals for betting, i don't know you guys.... hope to have fun on this board, exhange good tips! ATP season is over right now but i'll be very active in january!!

JTH86
    JTH86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome! I haven't been on this forum very long myself, but I can tell you it is a lot of fun. There are always good conversations on here!

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks mate! I was checking around today, NHL especially, some good topics indeed