justluvtowin
    justluvtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hello Everyone! Noobie Here!

Seems like a really neat site. I must confess though, that I am not a sports fan per-say, but a guy looking to make some extra cash betting on sports through using some kind of system. What system? I'm not even sure what system I would like to use so I'm looking for advice from people in the know. Z-code System? Sports Profit System? Sports Cash System? I looking at betting on NFL, NHL, NAAC football and MLB mostly. I appreciate any feedback. thanks. And good luck to everyone here.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by justluvtowin View Post
    Seems like a really neat site. I must confess though, that I am not a sports fan per-say, but a guy looking to make some extra cash betting on sports through using some kind of system. What system? I'm not even sure what system I would like to use so I'm looking for advice from people in the know. Z-code System? Sports Profit System? Sports Cash System? I looking at betting on NFL, NHL, NAAC football and MLB mostly. I appreciate any feedback. thanks. And good luck to everyone here.

Welcome to SBR Community justluvtowin . If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by justluvtowin View Post
    Welcome to the site brotha. I don't know much about Z-code, or Sports Cash, but I have followed Sports Profit System. I'm a veteran gambler and a huge sports fan so I pretty much know what Im doing but for a newbie gambler who really doesn't have an interest in Sports, and is just looking to make some money over the long run it's actually a really easy system to follow. It has a disciplined bankroll system that's easy to follow so you are not Over-betting or Under Betting certain plays. They come with detailed write ups so you can understand their logic and reasoning behind each selection and even display their records, win or lose so everyone can see their results. It's more like an Investment strategy than a "system" but definitely worth the price. Best advice I can give you if you are looking for a "system" is ask questions and make sure you are comfortable with who you are getting your opinions from, after all you are putting YOUR money in someone else's hands. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

good luck bro...