Smooth256
    Smooth256's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

How to bet

This is my 2nd year betting online, I didn't do to good last year. I want to know what is the best way to bet, parley or straight bet. Should I buy picks from a handicapper. I need some advice, I want to come out on top this year.

milenkomit
    milenkomit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13366

I was buying picks from handicapper I must say I was lucky that I stopped following in time, he went from +19% to -9% during 3 months that I was subscribed, so there is only one rule: there are no rules

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

If you just look through the sports threads, a lot of guys will post there plays. I'm not exactly sure who the best ones to follow are, but most will post there record. Just look around and you can learn quite a bit

ggarcia
    ggarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    If you just look through the sports threads, a lot of guys will post there plays. I'm not exactly sure who the best ones to follow are, but most will post there record. Just look around and you can learn quite a bit
    Hi! Total newbie here. Did you start like that also? What about previews from blogs and livescore sites? do you follow them?

McCarthyFam

I just bet sports recreationally. I hardly ever come out on top. I just like to have action on games I watch bc I love the adrenaline. Haha I am trying to take it more serious though as losing money is never fun. I just need to be selective with my picks and learn some discipline rather than trying to always have action

Smooth256

I know where you coming from McCarthyFam...lol

McCarthyFam

I messaged you smooth

Smooth256

Ok McCarthyFam