kingskib
    kingskib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

First Post ITT

I would like to say hello and thanks in advance for the knowledge and information available on this board.

I have a request for anyone with the time and ability to help with some simple(ish) excel macros.

I would like to log and count the lines and results for a year in my excel workbook.

I have a tab for the weekly lines, and want a macro to write them to other tabs. These tabs will help me look at the trends for the current NFL year.

If anyone has time to help I would greatly appreciate it.

This is not an advance workbook with anything mind blowing. but something that will make logging my nfl info easier with the assistance of a macro as opposed to manual entry and possible human error.

Take a look at the attached sheet and see what I mean.

task 1 - copy the lines, totals, money lines for each team from the "Week1" worksheet to the TEAMS row in the "2013" worksheet.

task 2 - compute the outcome after the scores are entered (new macro) and tally up the results and copy to the "Teams" Worksheet

Then I only have to enter the closing lines and the final scores. Less room for error.

I am happy willing to share this document with others for their own use as well.

kingskib
    kingskib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

Something strange going on here. After I posted this thread, my account was banned and they wiped out my points.