jerzeydevil
    jerzeydevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hello

Just wanted to say hello to all u other soccer cappers. I bet soccer very big. Its my main sport that I bet on. I come to this forum a lot but never posted. So I decided let's say hello. I post my action on other sites, but might start on here as well. Just from what I read it seems like everyone here are pretty kool. dont want to bore u all on my 1st post. Good luck with all ur action..

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by jerzeydevil View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to all u other soccer cappers. I bet soccer very big. Its my main sport that I bet on. I come to this forum a lot but never posted. So I decided let's say hello. I post my action on other sites, but might start on here as well. Just from what I read it seems like everyone here are pretty kool. dont want to bore u all on my 1st post. Good luck with all ur action..
    Welcome to the SBR jerzeydevil! If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask

wavesurfer
    wavesurfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello to everyone..

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by wavesurfer View Post
    Hello to everyone..
    Welcome to the SBR Community wavesurfer ! If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask