1. #71
    Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-13
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 772

    Quick question that, perhaps, you can answer. I am finding myself with a dozen windows open in here. Is there something in "settings" that can prevent this? Much gracias, ma'am......

  2. #72
    SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-12
    Posts: 1,000
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
    Quick question that, perhaps, you can answer. I am finding myself with a dozen windows open in here. Is there something in "settings" that can prevent this? Much gracias, ma'am......

    Try to clear your cookies and caches bruno bets! Please refer to this link for further information's

    Sports Betting Forum & Handicapping FAQ

  3. #73
    Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-13
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 772

    Thank you

  4. #74
    SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-12
    Posts: 1,000
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
    Thank you
    You're welcome my dear

  5. #75
    HedgeFundMgr
    HedgeFundMgr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-20-13
    Posts: 33
    Betpoints: 28

    Hello there!! I am new to the forum and look forward to a winning bowl season.

  6. #76
    Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-13
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 772

    Hah! Here's a deal....you manage my Stock Portfolio and I'll manage your Sports Portfolio.......LOL

    Welcome from another new feller......kidding about the Portfolio, BTW....

  7. #77
    jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-06
    Posts: 344
    Betpoints: 115

    a mod didn't like one of my threads and changed my settings to not allow me to get daily points.

    any way to reset it so i can be like everybody else, i've been a good boy for years now.

  8. #78
    Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-13
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 772

    Please tell me that I haven't stumbled into another Gestapo State?

  9. #79
    Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-13
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
    Please tell me that I haven't stumbled into another Gestapo State?
    After fighting for two days to get "unbanned for life" for "spamming after two posts, now I get this within my own Inbox, Pages etc;

    Bruno Bets, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

  10. #80
    blaiki
    blaiki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 9
    Betpoints: 19

    A lot of info to look over and learn. New poster. Glad to be here!

  11. #81
    Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-18-13
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
    After fighting for two days to get "unbanned for life" for "spamming after two posts, now I get this within my own Inbox, Pages etc;

    Bruno Bets, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    The problem appears to have been rectified. Thank you......

  12. #82
    SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    a mod didn't like one of my threads and changed my settings to not allow me to get daily points.

    any way to reset it so i can be like everybody else, i've been a good boy for years now.

    As of the moment, there is no chance for your request

  13. #83
    Ecapbe771
    Ecapbe771's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-13
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 12

    Hello to all, I am new on this forum. I thank you for this beautiful forum and these picks.

  14. #84
    SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-12
    Posts: 1,000
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecapbe771 View Post
    Hello to all, I am new on this forum. I thank you for this beautiful forum and these picks.
    Welcome to SBR Ecapbe771. If there is anything we can assist you, please dont hesitate to ask

  15. #85
    ustrcblue
    ustrcblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-12
    Posts: 398
    Betpoints: 312

    Just wanted to say hi to everryone!!. I have been following this forum for a long time and finally ready to participate!!

  16. #86
    jaytheman89
    jaytheman89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-14
    Posts: 5
    Betpoints: 24

    Hello Everyone!

    I am a newly registered member here and I want to say Happy New Year to everyone here. I am glad I found this site with the help of search engines. Hoping my stay here in this site would be great and enjoyable. Great day everyone.

  17. #87
    SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-12
    Posts: 1,000
    Betpoints: 11738

    Welcome to SBR Forum guys. If there's anything we can assist you, please don't hesitate to ask

  18. #88
    steveharris
    steveharris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-14
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 72

    Hello All!

    Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to earn points..

  19. #89
    JulianGeaca
    JulianGeaca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 1

    Hello everyone! I'm delighted to find such a cool bettors community! Thumbs up!

  20. #90
    SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    a mod didn't like one of my threads and changed my settings to not allow me to get daily points.

    any way to reset it so i can be like everybody else, i've been a good boy for years now.

    I think you're fully aware as to why you're not receiving any points everyday.

  21. #91
    jb41
    jb41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-14
    Posts: 8
    Betpoints: 54

    Strange to have to ask this, but how did this site obtain the date of birth for my profile? I never entered it, I just signed up and was only asked to enter a username, email address, password, password confirmation, and to confirm I'm over 18, as well as to enter a captcha.

    I would doubt something like Gmail could share that info to certain integrated sites though I've heard speculation about it happening from Google via Facebook or vice versa. More likely would be if I've signed up for another forum that's connected to this one but I can't think of any site where that'd be the case. Kind of Big Brother ish though, that's just a bit creepy, and weird.

    I easily confirmed it by logging out, and clicking on the register page. There's no place for entering your birthday.

    It should be an easy thing to look into, all anyone needs is an email address and to sign up for an account and see exactly what happens. What other site or forum would that info have come from upon signing up here? If an admin wants to reply via PM that'd be fine.

  22. #92
    kaalhode
    kaalhode's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 15
    Betpoints: 341

    Hi there!!
    Been watching this site for a while, and decided to register yesterday. Looks to be a great community and very knowledgable ppl around here. I wish to contribute to the site when I get more knowledge myself.

    cheers

  23. #93
    SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by jb41 View Post
    Strange to have to ask this, but how did this site obtain the date of birth for my profile? I never entered it, I just signed up and was only asked to enter a username, email address, password, password confirmation, and to confirm I'm over 18, as well as to enter a captcha.

    I would doubt something like Gmail could share that info to certain integrated sites though I've heard speculation about it happening from Google via Facebook or vice versa. More likely would be if I've signed up for another forum that's connected to this one but I can't think of any site where that'd be the case. Kind of Big Brother ish though, that's just a bit creepy, and weird.

    I easily confirmed it by logging out, and clicking on the register page. There's no place for entering your birthday.

    It should be an easy thing to look into, all anyone needs is an email address and to sign up for an account and see exactly what happens. What other site or forum would that info have come from upon signing up here? If an admin wants to reply via PM that'd be fine.
    Check your PM pal

  24. #94
    agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-11
    Posts: 2,582
    Betpoints: 17986

    to sbr admn.3 my question is i have 5422 betpoints. i dont have the $200 to become a pro can i trade them somehow to gamble with for real money am i allowed to sell them at sbr answer appreciated

  25. #95
    krome
    krome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-14
    Posts: 3

    This SBR program is a brilliant idea. I haven't seen it before in any forums and I will probably look into joining it after I do more research

  26. #96
    SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    to sbr admn.3 my question is i have 5422 betpoints. i dont have the $200 to become a pro can i trade them somehow to gamble with for real money am i allowed to sell them at sbr answer appreciated
    Selling points is strictly forbidden in the Forum

  27. #97
    steveharris
    steveharris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-14
    Posts: 18
    Betpoints: 72

    How often will I be able to get trivia questions? I had a 10 points earlier but I've lost it on the 2nd round haha
    Anyway, been looking for more betpoints instead!

  28. #98
    robertc
    robertc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-02-13
    Posts: 10
    Betpoints: 192

    So i've just created an account and i recieved 6 betpoints but i cannot bet anything. Am i doing something wrong?

  29. #99
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 29,945
    Betpoints: 21660

    Quote Originally Posted by steveharris View Post
    How often will I be able to get trivia questions? I had a 10 points earlier but I've lost it on the 2nd round haha
    Anyway, been looking for more betpoints instead!
    Trivia is twice a week if you're an SBR Pro. Non Pros only receive it randomly, approximately once a month or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by robertc View Post
    So i've just created an account and i recieved 6 betpoints but i cannot bet anything. Am i doing something wrong?
    You need to transfer the points to your Sportsbook Wallet first.

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/newbie-for...-tutorial.html

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-0-1 528 pts

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 365 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 304 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  30. #100
    dan7714
    dan7714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-02-14
    Posts: 1

    Sounds like a lot of fun here! Thanks for having me good luck to all

  31. #101
    acts77
    acts77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-14
    Posts: 3
    Betpoints: 30

    Greetings to all! Thanks for the warm welcome and really great to be here.

  32. #102
    Mikelooh2
    Mikelooh2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-14
    Posts: 3
    Betpoints: 18

    I'm also new here, i need any sure sports prediction....

  33. #103
    kknoll
    kknoll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-11
    Posts: 169

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelooh2 View Post
    I'm also new here, i need any sure sports prediction....
    denver -4.5 and the under 204.5 nuggets 103 bucks 87

  34. #104
    extremegambling
    extremegambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-14
    Posts: 4

    Hello all.

    I been away for the forums for long time now.

    Looking to check how things are doing now

  35. #105
    57spotty
    57spotty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-14
    Posts: 2

    hey all, if i go Pro do i get to keep the points i have already? thx

First 123456 ... Last
Top