1. #386
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 2,394
    Betpoints: 9500

    Quote Originally Posted by Dim mak View Post
    I'm legal!!!! Lol!!

    Been waiting forever to make my first deposit online and at draftkings. Not sure which sportsbook I'll do yet but I really want to bet esports. Can't wait for this weekend, going to bet heavy for the hell of it lol first weekend!!
    Welcome to SBR Forum, Dim mak!

    You can use and filter the SBR Rating guide and under "Betting Options" eSports has been listed - https://www.sportsbookreview.com/bet...options:373=on and it will give you the list of books that you might consider that offer the said game.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad


  2. #387
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-12
    Posts: 2
    Betpoints: 360


  3. #388
    PoloC
    PoloC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-19
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 12

    Wazzup everyone...first time, long time here. Currently residing south of the border where I have to pay an extra 4% juice to my local Casino taking my bets, I guess that's the price I have to pay for that cheap $1 cerveza. I'm looking to gain that extra edge by joining this community and learning from everyone

  4. #389
    JustinRunyon
    JustinRunyon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-11-19
    Posts: 2

    Hello everyone, glad to be part of your community

  5. #390
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PoloC View Post
    Wazzup everyone...first time, long time here. Currently residing south of the border where I have to pay an extra 4% juice to my local Casino taking my bets, I guess that's the price I have to pay for that cheap $1 cerveza. I'm looking to gain that extra edge by joining this community and learning from everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinRunyon View Post
    Hello everyone, glad to be part of your community
    Welcome guys

    Give us a winner!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #391
    CrispyBets
    CrispyBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-19
    Posts: 2
    Betpoints: 30

    Hey guys, I've been watching the videos and streams on youtube that jimmy and the guys post, and was wondering how i can gain access to the chat that Jimmy references during the streams?

  7. #392
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 3,916
    Betpoints: 71

    Crispy thank you for the post. The answer is simple. Click on any of Jimmy the Bags shows (live shows only) then create an YouTube account to be avbe to post on the Live Stream. As you watch any of the shows live or not...on the right side of the page is the chat box...and of course you can only participate in a live show to be able to chat.


    To see the daily Live Show schedule click here


    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  8. #393
    CrispyBets
    CrispyBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-19
    Posts: 2
    Betpoints: 30

    Much appreciated Drew, excited to start chatting! Love your content too, got that Illinois/Wisconsin Under 135 today before it went to 133 so thanks for that!

  9. #394
    petersurf79
    petersurf79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-19
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 18

    great to be here. SBR is one of the most well known and active community. Hopefully my numbers can improve

  10. #395
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 2,394
    Betpoints: 9500

    Quote Originally Posted by petersurf79 View Post
    great to be here. SBR is one of the most well known and active community. Hopefully my numbers can improve
    Hi Peter, welcome to SBR Forum! We are glad to see you here in our community. Enjoy and let us know if you need any assistance.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad


  11. #396
    glamis38
    glamis38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-18
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 198

    Bovada

    Not sure if this is the place to ask this but here I go. I made a deposit using BTC today at Bovada and I did well. I was wondering if anyone knows if you are aloud to withdraw the same day. I did not accept any bonuses so no play through. I read their terms and didn't see anything about a hold period. Any info would be appreciated thanks!

  12. #397
    jetsfan2019
    jetsfan2019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-03-19
    Posts: 57
    Betpoints: 126

    Whats going on everyone,

    Long time, first time but glad to have finally joined, and hope to learn from everyone and make some $$$ in the process. Sooner than later I hope to add tips/input that will be of value for future newbies too.

  13. #398
    ItsMeJason
    ItsMeJason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-19
    Posts: 4

    Long time lurker finally decided to register.
    Looking forward to some good convos

  14. #399
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 2,394
    Betpoints: 9500

    Quote Originally Posted by glamis38 View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to ask this but here I go. I made a deposit using BTC today at Bovada and I did well. I was wondering if anyone knows if you are aloud to withdraw the same day. I did not accept any bonuses so no play through. I read their terms and didn't see anything about a hold period. Any info would be appreciated thanks!
    Glamis38, do you have any updates or information to this concern?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan2019 View Post
    Whats going on everyone,

    Long time, first time but glad to have finally joined, and hope to learn from everyone and make some $$$ in the process. Sooner than later I hope to add tips/input that will be of value for future newbies too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeJason View Post
    Long time lurker finally decided to register.
    Looking forward to some good convos
    Welcome to SBR Forum, guys!! Please feel free to explore the site and to contact us anytime!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad


  15. #400
    beansy512
    beansy512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 200

    Can you borrow points from someone else than pay them the points back with juice of course

  16. #401
    beansy512
    beansy512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-18
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 200

    New guy from philly here trying to borrow some points for the sixerd,flyers and phillies run I will let pay back double

First ... 9101112
Top