Marty
    Marty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

New to the forum, have a few questions....

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while but have a series of questions before I change my username and vanish.

Why do grown men cradle each other and what does it mean? Let me try it to see if I get the idea... Cradle me like a 40 year old stuck in a sexless marriage, a dead end job, with two mouthy kids, who can't pick a winner. Pretend it's not me, but if it was I guess I would need to be cradled....

Why does everyone need to see pics of Shari91. I followed the whole deal but didn't quite get it...

Why does everyone hate Brock Lander's? Political views, racist attitude and inability to pick winners come to mind but curious what others think.

Why does poster of the month matter when it appears to be completely arbitrary?

Why does someone as seemingly sharp as Mathdotcom only post loser locks?

Why does **** have to be spelled fuk? Even Microsoft spellchecker doesn't stop **** but it catches fuk??

That's all for now. I really appreciate the forum, without it I would not have bet $400 on an obscure Brazilian team based on a seemingly hot capper with the name of RoxxyFish.

Carry on...

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I'll give this a go....

Why do grown men cradle each other and what does it mean? Let me try it to see if I get the idea... Cradle me like a 40 year old stuck in a sexless marriage, a dead end job, with two mouthy kids, who can't pick a winner. Pretend it's not me, but if it was I guess I would need to be cradled....
    You summed it up perfectly

Why does everyone need to see pics of Shari91. I followed the whole deal but didn't quite get it...
    Masturbation material

Why does everyone hate Brock Lander's? Political views, racist attitude and inability to pick winners come to mind but curious what others think.
    His band-aid plays buried the forum

Why does poster of the month matter when it appears to be completely arbitrary?
    Many posters live in a cocoon, POTM is the only shot at social achievment

Why does someone as seemingly sharp as Mathdotcom only post loser locks?
    Wants you to tail and move the line so he can bet the other side, the sharp side

Why does **** have to be spelled fuk? Even Microsoft spellchecker doesn't stop **** but it catches fuk??
    Beats the fuk out of me.
    Points Awarded:

Marty gave sickler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingKoopa
    KingKoopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Damn, who's Shari91? I kinda feel like I missed something....lol