BrashL
    BrashL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

What are my options?

Hi all,
    New here and joined with one big question. What are the options for a US player? I see there are some good books left that take US players, but the logistics and expense of getting money out seems to be a prohibitive pain in the ass. I bailed from this whole game after Netteller and everyone else locked us out. Are things still that bad or are there options?

Thanks

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Still some good options left, BrashL. You can check out 5Dimes, Bookmaker, BetDSI, Legends, and BetOnline to name a few. While I'll agree the Neteller days had a lot of convenience, these outs still have their share of money transfer options - give them a call.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by BrashL View Post
    Hi all,
    New here and joined with one big question. What are the options for a US player? I see there are some good books left that take US players, but the logistics and expense of getting money out seems to be a prohibitive pain in the ass. I bailed from this whole game after Netteller and everyone else locked us out. Are things still that bad or are there options?

Thanks
    The Neteller days oh the memories.. It was such a wonderful time back then...

Strider
    Strider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

most books cover your fees on 200-300 dollar deposits using p2p. If you ask them nicely, some will lower that amount for you as well.