easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

introduction thread

Hello everyone, been following the forum for quite a while and I finally decided to sign up.

I gamble year around but I'm not action junky like alot of people here and I like to pick my spots gambling especially in Soccer and NBA. I also love betting NFL teasers which have been very profitable for me the pass couple years. Before that I used to spread bet in the NFL which wasn't too profitable. I'm hoping I can learn new things and further my knowledge on betting.

As far as my background I have an engineering degree, I won't say which type which has helped me quite alot in betting as I am good with numbers and calculations.

And finally Brock Landers your the man I love reading your posts and your one of the main reasons why I made an account

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi easyliving-

Welcome to SBR. Let us know if you have any questions

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I will also post my picks on the spreadsheet on a regular basis if anyone is interested in following

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I don't see a permanent introduction thread so will chime in here. I have been learning from and laughing at the forum for a while and decided to register. I enjoy reading some of the usual suspects and others come and go.

I have been betting NFL for two seasons and am working on NBA NHL and MLB this year. Overall I find it very rewarding with decent bankroll management. Thus far the small amount I have lost in the grind seems well worth the reward of learning to handicap and of course the action.

I did unexpectedly well on NCAA football last season and look forward to focusing on that this year.

Right now I am focused on learning to handicap MLB.

I am also interested in the potential of the NFL fantasy threads this season. Who is sharp here on fantasy football?